Gaga plans to meet British Prime MinisterAugust 13th, 2012 - 8:46 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 13 (IANS) Singer Lady Gaga is reportedly planning to meet British Prime Minister David Cameron to discuss her charity plans.
The 26-year-old had launched her Born This Way Foundation earlier this year to empower the youth and stop bullying.
The singer had already won the support of the US President Barack Obama.
“Lady Gaga’s foundation works with Harvard University and Obama’s government. She hopes to discuss its objectives with the Prime Minister (Cameron),” dailymail.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
A spokesman for Cameron’s Downing Street office reportedly said: “If Lady Gaga gets in touch, we will respond.”
- Gaga to take own foundation to Harvard - Jan 20, 2012
- Gaga releasing charity stationery - Aug 31, 2012
- Lady Gaga to launch foundation to help youth - Nov 03, 2011
- Gaga launches poster contest - Mar 30, 2012
- I feel dead when not on stage: Lady Gaga - May 27, 2011
- Lady Gaga launches her own social networking site 'Little Monsters' - Jul 11, 2012
- Madonna flaunted Obama tattoo - Sep 09, 2012
- Lady Gaga's nude portrait up for auction on eBay - Dec 15, 2011
- Gaga posts racy picture on Twitter - Jun 27, 2012
- World cannot "stand aside" and allow violence to continue in Libya: Cameron - Mar 09, 2011
- Gaga defends Adele over nasty remarks - Nov 20, 2011
- Samantha Cameron is a fashion icon: Carla Bruni - Jun 28, 2010
- Lady Gaga raising money for anti-bullying charity - Apr 07, 2011
- Lady Gaga gets spikes on face! - Feb 16, 2011
- Simpson criticised over daughter's bikini dress - Sep 13, 2012