Gaga loves shoppingMay 9th, 2012 - 8:51 am ICT by IANS
Tokyo, May 9 (IANS) Shop till you drop seems to be the mantra for singer Lady Gaga, who is currently on a music tour in Hong Kong and Japan, and has been filling her shopping bags in her free time.
“Gaga has been on some huge shopping sprees. She’s very inspired by Asian culture and fashion and has been picking up additions to her wardrobe on an almost daily basis,” showbizspy.com quoted a tour insider as saying.
“She’s been given enough clothes to last her a lifetime, but has still found the need to buy more - the more outrageous the better,” the insider added.
The 26-year-old has recently split from “Vampire Diaries” actor Taylor Kinney.
- Gaga celebrates first 'anniversary' with beau - Aug 08, 2012
- Lady Gaga To Move In With Boyfriend - Jan 09, 2012
- Gaga marries - in video! - Aug 23, 2012
- Gaga splits from Kinney - May 04, 2012
- Is Lady Gaga dating Taylor Kinney? - Nov 04, 2011
- Lady Gaga to take her relationship with beau Taylor Kinney one step forward - Jan 09, 2012
- Gaga to move in with beau? - Jan 09, 2012
- Gaga goes public with new boyfriend - Dec 30, 2011
- Lady Gaga wants to have a 'soccer team' of kids - Mar 16, 2012
- Gaga loves being alone - May 06, 2012
- Gaga, Kinney together again? - Jun 05, 2012
- Gaga destined to be lonely! - Nov 30, 2011
- Gaga's gifts boyfriend stray cat - Apr 08, 2012
- Gaga dating Taylor Kinney? - Sep 09, 2011
- Pictures of Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney's love nest published - Dec 22, 2011
Tags: additions, asian culture, clothes, daily basis, fashion, free time, hong kong, insider, japan, lady gaga, lifetime, mantra, music tour, shopping bags, shopping sprees, shopping tokyo, taylor kinney, vampire diaries, wardrobe