Gaga is like Picasso, feels Tony BennettJanuary 13th, 2012 - 5:59 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 13 (IANS) Singer Lady Gaga has been compared to renowned painter Picasso by singer Tony Bennett.
Bennett recently recorded a track with Gaga, 25, for his “Duets II” album.
“She came in so prepared and so knowledgeable about what to do. She’s as good as Ella Fitzgerald or anybody you want to come up with,” contactmusic.com quoted the 85-year-old as saying.
“And that’s without her dancing and her philosophies about breaking myths that are incorrect and social situations. She’s very strong.
“I know it sounds way out, but she could become America’s Picasso if they leave her alone and let her just do what she has to do. She is very, very talented,” he added.
- Lady Gaga's nude portrait up for auction on eBay - Dec 15, 2011
- Gaga wants to work with Bennett again - Jun 17, 2012
- Tony Bennett' next album in Spanish - Jan 17, 2012
- Alejandro Sanz to sing with Tony Bennett - Sep 14, 2011
- Winehouse knew she was dying: Bennett - Oct 02, 2011
- Alejandro Sanz, Tony Bennett perform in Mexico - Oct 28, 2011
- Cher to duet with Lady Gaga - Jul 23, 2011
- Madonna, Gaga perfect fit for me: Dolly Parton - May 30, 2011
- When Gaga posed nude for Tony Bennett - Nov 27, 2011
- Boyle wants to duet with young pop singer - May 28, 2011
- Lady Gaga being preferred to play Amy Winehouse in biopic - Dec 13, 2011
- Lady Gaga pays tribute to Tony Bennett - Aug 05, 2011
- Musician Clarence Clemons dies - Jun 19, 2011
- Dolly Parton thinks of falling dead on stage - Aug 07, 2011
- Adele, Foo Fighters win big at 54th Grammy (Roundup) - Feb 13, 2012