Gaga hit by pole, suffers concussionJune 11th, 2012 - 3:59 pm ICT by IANS
Auckland, June 11 (IANS) Pop star Lady Gaga, who is in the middle of a world tour, was accidentally hit on the head with a giant pole by one of her backing dancers during her show in New Zealand.
During her show here Sunday, the 26-year-old was dancing and singing while attached to a rope hung over a vertically placed metal pole.
When one of her backing dancers picked the pole up and was turning it from its vertical position to carry it off horizontally, Gaga raised her head and the pole came crashing down on her, reports dailymail.co.uk.
She admitted to the audience that she had hit herself.
According to TMZ, she told fans: “I want to apologise. I did hit my head and I think I may have concussion. But don’t you worry, I will finish this show.”
The flamboyant singer arrived here last week and got a lively welcome from crowds of fans outside her hotel.
- Gaga fine post-concussion - Jun 21, 2012
- Gaga shows off bruises post pole mishap - Jun 13, 2012
- Lady Gaga reveals bald head on chat show - Jun 19, 2011
- Lady Gaga 'falls flat on her back after jumping off piano at live show' - Apr 12, 2011
- Ronan Keating makes public apology to wife - Nov 11, 2010
- Lady Gaga gets spikes on face! - Feb 16, 2011
- Kim Kardashian steps up fitness regime - Dec 05, 2010
- Gaga plans to meet British Prime Minister - Aug 13, 2012
- It was a tough decision to leave 'Spider-Man' $65 million musical: Mendoza - Jan 01, 2011
- Gaga posts racy picture on Twitter - Jun 27, 2012
- Kim took first birth control step at 14 - Jun 20, 2012
- Longoria faces another minor car crash - Mar 19, 2012
- I am not pregnant: Coleen Rooney - Jun 13, 2011
- Rs.40,000 tickets for Gaga concert - they're sold out! - Oct 28, 2011
- Harding gets angel wings -- as new tattoo! - Jul 06, 2012