Gaga has a long way to go, says managerJune 23rd, 2012 - 5:17 pm ICT by IANS
Singapore, June 23 (IANS) Pop star Lady Gaga may be a sensation, but her manager Troy Carter still believes she has a long way to go.
“As big as she has become, globally, she is still a developing act. So we have to treat her as a developing act. She has to spend time in a market. We look at it as an investment,” Carter said at the Music Matters conference here, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I don’t feel as if she’s made it yet in the music industry. You ask me this in 25 years and it might be a different answer. We’ve got a long way to go. She is on the edge as well,” he added.
- Lady Gaga all about controversy: Noel Gallagher - Sep 28, 2011
- Lohan to appear in Gaga's next video - Aug 09, 2012
- Joss Stone wants Gaga to tone down her style - Aug 21, 2011
- I've had my body insecurities :Lady Gaga - May 25, 2011
- Lady Gaga's song gets Bollywood twist! - Apr 12, 2011
- Now, Gaga has a pad in London - Feb 02, 2012
- All about the 'birth' of Lady Gaga - Mar 04, 2011
- Donald Trump discovered Gaga! - Dec 19, 2011
- Priyanka Chopra breaks musical grounds internationally - Aug 05, 2011
- Lady Gaga expected to pocket $100m in 2011 - Jan 13, 2011
- Gaga, Kinney together again? - Jun 05, 2012
- When Gaga posed nude for Tony Bennett - Nov 27, 2011
- Lady Gaga loves attention - Dec 05, 2011
- Lady Gaga's 'success is because of her hard work, not luck' - Jul 10, 2010
- Gaga reduces drinking - Sep 05, 2012