Gaga fine post-concussionJune 21st, 2012 - 3:34 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 21 (IANS) Pop star Lady Gaga has undergone a medical scan to ensure she suffered no permanent damage after her onstage mishap with a pole.
The singer suffered concussion after a backing dancer accidentally struck her skull with the large prop during a concert in Auckland, New Zealand, June 12, reports dailystar.co.uk.
The 26-year-old had a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) exam, and posted on her Twitter page to reassure fans that the results are fine.
“Went for an MRI. No harm from the concussion,” she posted.
She also tweeted a message to her concerned dad Joseph, and said: “I had them check my noodle (head). That was your Father’s Day present.”
- Gaga shows off bruises post pole mishap - Jun 13, 2012
- Gaga hit by pole, suffers concussion - Jun 11, 2012
- Eminen calls Gaga 'male lady' - Jun 07, 2011
- Gaga's father struggled to accept changes - May 26, 2011
- Lohan in good spirits after health scare - Jun 18, 2012
- No lavish house for Lady Gaga - Apr 28, 2011
- Gaga pays tribute to McQueen in new album - May 24, 2011
- Gaga's piano to go under hammer - Jun 11, 2011
- Gaga's gifts boyfriend stray cat - Apr 08, 2012
- Madonna breaks down during concert - Jul 06, 2012
- Gaga marries - in video! - Aug 23, 2012
- Gaga blames workload for 'pathetic' love life - May 15, 2011
- Space travel impacts eyes, brain - Mar 13, 2012
- Gaga releasing charity stationery - Aug 31, 2012
- Miley Cyrus embarrassed by wardrobe mishap - Feb 19, 2012