Gaga fears love will drain music out of herMay 2nd, 2010 - 4:21 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 2 (IANS) Pop star Lady Gaga is worried she won’t be able to write music if she falls in love.
“Love is about danger, always. Love jumps off cliffs, love is irrational. It keeps you alive and it destroys you. The search for love provides nourishment for the artistic soul. I’m afraid that as soon as you really find love, there won’t be anything left to write songs about,” aceshowbiz.com quoted Gaga as saying.
“But maybe I’ll fall in love with a person who is my perfect muse,” she added.
The 24-year-old is happy being on her own because her career is her priority right now.
“I’m in love with my music and I’m single at the moment. But I believe in love and I’m constantly in search of a formula that allows me to understand love,” she said.
- Won't mind falling in love with a woman: Lady Gaga - Mar 11, 2010
- Minaj tired of comparison with Gaga - Apr 10, 2012
- Gaga turns music director for Mugler's fashion show - Jan 18, 2011
- Kylie Minogue kisses beau in public - Mar 19, 2011
- Drew Barrymore expecting baby girl? - Apr 25, 2012
- Lady Gaga loves the sitar: Fateh Ali Khan (With Images) - Jun 03, 2012
- I'm married to loneliness: Gaga - Aug 24, 2011
- Lady Gaga danced on bleeding feet - Apr 09, 2011
- Lady Gaga is still daddy's girl, reveals new book - Mar 05, 2011
- I smoke a lot of pot when I write music: Lady Gaga - Feb 15, 2011
- Scherzinger's family dream - Mar 01, 2011
- Would love to have fashion line: Gaga - Jun 21, 2011
- I still love Chris Brown: Rihanna - Aug 20, 2012
- Whitney Port is single! - Jun 12, 2011
- Paris Hilton to release new single in June - May 15, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,