Gaga designs Polaroid printerSeptember 16th, 2011 - 1:52 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 16 (IANS) Pop star Lady Gaga has designed a high-tech portable printer for camera company Polaroid.
According to Nme.com, the 25-year-old, who took up the role of a creative director for the corporation last year, is releasing her very first product in the form of Polaroid Gl 10 Instant Mobile Printer.
The device will be used as a wireless Bluetooth technology to allow fans to easily print photographs from their smart phones.
- Lady Gaga's new role - creative director of Polaroid - Jan 07, 2010
- Lady Gaga to help expand Polaroid range - again - Jan 03, 2011
- Bluetooth offers round-the-clock health monitoring - Mar 11, 2012
- Lady Gaga Teams Up With Polaroid, Launching A New Range - Jan 03, 2011
- Indian company behind Africa's citizen ID project - Apr 11, 2011
- 3 held for trying to leak SBI exam paper (Lead) - May 28, 2012
- World's smallest on-chip low-pass filter to revolutionize wireless communication - Oct 21, 2010
- Children's book project marries tech with storytelling - Nov 30, 2011
- High-tech mobiles used in AIIMS paper leak - Jan 09, 2012
- Motorola launches slimmer Razr for Rs.33,990 - Nov 21, 2011
- Energy from air could power your mobile - Jul 20, 2011
- Wipro recognised as first Bluetooth test facility in India - Aug 11, 2010
- After iPhone, game-changer PaperPhone is here! - May 06, 2011
- MegaFon offers BlackBerry services in Russia - Dec 23, 2011
- Mobile phones 'to be recharged wirelessly from 2012' - Sep 16, 2010
Tags: bluetooth technology, camera company, creative director, gaga designs, gl, lady gaga, london, mobile printer, nme, photographs, polaroid, pop star, portable printer, smart phones, wireless bluetooth