Gaga defends Adele over nasty remarksNovember 20th, 2011 - 1:55 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 20 (IANS) Pop star Lady Gaga has warned her fans that she will not tolerate anything against Adele after some of them posted nasty messages against the British singer.
Adele, 23, reportedly defeated Gaga, 25, in worldwide music sales. The news did not go well with some online followers of Gaga.
One message read: “Confirmed: Gaga will not be wearing her meat dress because she is afraid Adele will eat it.”
The posts shocked Gaga, an anti-bullying campaigner, and she promptly reacted against the behaviour.
“Lady Gaga does not approve of bullying anyone for their physical appearance, it goes against everything she stands for. A tiny handful of fans may be letting her down,” contactmusic.com quoted her representative as saying.
- Gaga to take own foundation to Harvard - Jan 20, 2012
- Gaga shows off bruises post pole mishap - Jun 13, 2012
- Lady Gaga to launch foundation to help youth - Nov 03, 2011
- Lady Gaga raising money for anti-bullying charity - Apr 07, 2011
- Boyle wants to duet with young pop singer - May 28, 2011
- Elton John worried about Gaga's health - Jun 04, 2012
- Gaga mourns loss of godfather - Jul 29, 2012
- Now, Lady Gaga poses like a man! - Aug 08, 2011
- Lady Gaga to meet fans picked from the crowd - Feb 08, 2012
- Gaga's former assistant sues her tour company - Dec 27, 2011
- I'm really quite traditional: Lady Gaga - May 21, 2011
- Gays vote Adele as top pop artist - Apr 23, 2012
- PETA invites Gaga to explain her 'meat dress' - Oct 01, 2010
- Adele deserved every award: Gaga - Feb 14, 2012
- Gaga's dons meat dress again - May 16, 2012