Gaga blames workload for ‘pathetic’ love lifeMay 15th, 2011 - 3:18 am ICT by IANS
London, May 15 (IANS) Pop star Lady Gaga, who recently parted ways with her longtime boyfriend, has blamed her hectic work schedule for her “miserably pathetic” love life.
Dailystar.co.uk reports that Gaga has taped a interview for “The Graham Norton Show” for which she appeared on the set wearing an elaborate wedding dress.
“I’m miserably pathetic in my wedding dress. I haven’t been on any dates recently because I have been working so hard and I get very bored very quickly with men,” dailystar.co.uk quoted her as saying.
- Gaga marries - in video! - Aug 23, 2012
- Gaga's gifts boyfriend stray cat - Apr 08, 2012
- Gaga's dons meat dress again - May 16, 2012
- Gaga splits from boyfriend - May 14, 2011
- Victoria Beckham praises Lady Gaga - Nov 11, 2010
- Now, a Lady Gaga Day! - Jun 18, 2011
- Diaz flirts with David Attenborough - May 25, 2012
- Gaga can't take year off like Beyonce - Aug 03, 2011
- Elton John in awe of Lady Gaga - Feb 06, 2011
- Shakira, Pique, a happy couple - Apr 17, 2011
- Elton John turns interviewer to Gaga - May 14, 2011
- Gaga to build floating palace in Greece - Jul 18, 2012
- Cowell wants to make Pippa a star - Aug 13, 2011
- I'm quite shy and insecure: Lady Gaga - May 22, 2011
- Gaga to sue ice-cream parlour - Mar 05, 2011