Gabriel Aubry not to be charged for batteryFebruary 18th, 2012 - 5:17 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Feb 18 (IANS) Hollywood actress Halle Berry’s ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry will not be charged for allegedly shoving his daughter’s nanny during an altercation last month.
Alliance Kamdem, hired by both Berry and Aubry, filed a police complaint against Aubry claiming she was pushed against a door while holding the couple’s child, Nahla.
Cops listed the altercation as battery.
Kamdem tried unsuccessfully to get a protective order against the star but Aubry later agreed to enroll in anger management classes to work on his temperament issues.
But a judge ruled this week that Aubry won’t face any further legal action due to “insufficient evidence”, according to Tmz.com.
The former couple has been locked in a bitter custody battle over Nahla since parting ways in 2010.
- Halle Berry's daughter needs counselling - Jan 31, 2012
- Berry's ex asks her to pay $20,000 per month - Mar 05, 2012
- Halle Berry's ex-boyfriend files paternity petition - Jan 19, 2011
- Berry's ex-boyfriend wants joint custody of daughter - Jan 19, 2011
- Gabriel Aubry to take anger management classes - Jan 29, 2012
- Court battle with ex not over daughter: Halle Berry - Apr 20, 2011
- Halle Berry's baby daddy goes to NYC on her dime - Mar 10, 2011
- Halle Berry, ex-beau to live together this summer - May 20, 2010
- Halle Berry to fight custody battle - Feb 01, 2011
- Halle Berry Splits With Boyfriend, Peacefully - May 01, 2010
- Halle Berry's Ex-Boyfriend Gabriel Aubry Files For Joint Custody Of Daughter Along With Paternity Claims - Jan 19, 2011
- Halle Berry's custody battle for daughter gets uglier - Feb 03, 2011
- Halle Berry's ex 'files legal papers to end child custody battle' - Feb 17, 2011
- Berry, Martinez find ways to spend more time together - Oct 27, 2010
- Kim Kardashian dating Gabriel Aubry? - Nov 23, 2010
Tags: actress halle berry, altercation, anger management, anger management classes, bitter custody battle, cops, gabriel aubry, halle berry, hollywood, hollywood actress, insufficient evidence, nahla, nanny, parting ways, police complaint, protective order, s child, temperament