G V Prakash To Tie The Knot With Childhood FriendNovember 11th, 2010 - 7:44 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
November 11, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Music composer G V Prakash is very excited these days and the excitement is not limited to his compositions which have earned him a very good name in south Indian cinema but also worldwide. According to reports circulating in the media, G V Prakash is all set to tie the knot with his childhood friend Saindhavi. Confirming the news, G V Prakash says that he and Saindhavi have been friends since their school days and it is natural that the relationship has progressed to where it is now. G V Prakash and Saindhavi will tie the knot by the end of next year.
Saindhavi is a singer and has also sung many numbers for her fiancée G V Prakash. The music composer says that Saindhavi is not only a good friend of his, but also one of his biggest critics. And while the singer tries her best to evaluate the compositions of G V Prakash, he too, gives her a feedback on her singing.
However, the talented nephew of renowned music composer A R Rahman has seldom been spotted with his to-be-wife Saindhavi at the grand music launch parties which he often visits down south. Ask him that and G V Prakash is quick to reply that he does not like unnecessary media attention. The musician is presently working on several projects and is surely having a rocking time both personally and professionally.
- Instrumental tunes save 'Joker' soundtrack (IANS Music Review) - Aug 06, 2012
- Jessica Simpson - Eric Johnson: Will They Or Wont They Have A Prenup? - Dec 09, 2010
- Singer Swetha Mohan Got Hitched To Ashwin On January 16 - Jan 17, 2011
- Rahman's nephew to compose music for 'Joker' - Feb 05, 2011
- Sunidhi and I are getting married in April: Hitesh Sonik - Mar 14, 2012
- Music composers dedicate their tunes to boost Team India's confidence - Feb 20, 2011
- UTV to distribute Tamil film 'Deiva Thirumagal' - Jul 04, 2011
- Vivek Oberoi: The Bridegroom-to-be Shall Break A Thousand Hearts? - Oct 29, 2010
- Get a taste of romance, action with 'Ek Tha Tiger' soundtrack (IANS Music Review) - Jul 28, 2012
- Four music maestros sing for Paathshaala!! - Apr 05, 2010
- Vivek Oberoi All Set To Marry Priyanka Alva - Oct 29, 2010
- Shaan seeks creative crowd-sourcing for 'Naina' - Mar 19, 2012
- Natobar Not Out Music Launch Takes Place On 17th August - Aug 19, 2010
- Prakash Raj's ‘Mayilu’ To Hit Theaters On Christmas - Nov 18, 2010
- 'From Sydney with Love' - a treat for music lovers (IANS music review) - Jul 11, 2012
Tags: childhood friend, compositions, excitement, good friend, grand music, indian cinema, knot, launch parties, media attention, music composer, music launch, musician, nephew, november 11, relationship, renowned music, rocking time, saindhavi, wire music