Future will be chaotic with kids: HurleyJune 6th, 2012 - 8:16 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 6 (IANS) Actress Elizabeth Hurley says managing her own son along with her cricketer beau Shane Warne’s kids will make her life chaotic.
“My future plans are as chaotic as ever. We are now juggling school dates from Shane’s children in Australia alongside Damian’s here in Britain, while working all over the globe and trying to have fun too. It’s a good challenge to have,” the 46-year-old said.
Hurley admits that she is a strict parent with her son Damian, but because they spend all their time together, she is proud of her son’s adjusting capability.
“I adore my son and we are very close. I am more like an Italian mother than an English one and think he’s the bee’s knees. I’m pretty strict and he’s very well-behaved,” contactmusic.com quoted Hurley as saying.
Hurley’s son Damian is 10 years old, while Warne has three children — 14-year-old Brooke, nine-year-old Summer and 13-year-old Jackson.
- Hurley thanks stepchildren for warm welcome - May 17, 2012
- Liz Hurley's son wants be actor - Dec 29, 2011
- Liz Hurley walks the red carpet with son at 'Gnomeo and Juliet' premiere - Feb 01, 2011
- Warne defends Hurley's 'Mummy two' nickname - Jun 19, 2012
- Liz Hurley calls Arun Nayar a 'great father' post split - Dec 15, 2010
- Warne pads up to give Hurley cricket lessons - Jan 03, 2012
- Warne gives Hurley cricket lessons (Lead) - Jan 03, 2012
- Warne to propose to Hurley? - Sep 26, 2011
- Have learnt more about men through my son : Hurley - Apr 27, 2011
- Hurley tosses the coin at MCG - Dec 17, 2011
- Liz Hurley pledges to return into beau Shane Warne's arms soon - May 03, 2011
- Elizabeth Hurley gets divorce from Arun Nayar - Jun 16, 2011
- Liz Hurley 'learning about men from nine-year-old son' - Apr 26, 2011
- Arun is a great father: Hurley - Dec 15, 2010
- Liz Hurley 'to live with ex Hugh Grant if she fails to find love again' - Apr 15, 2011