Future film projects would be small-budget, says Francis Ford CoppolaOctober 12th, 2010 - 5:47 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Oct 12 (ANI): Francis Ford Coppola has made his intentions clear about his future films.
The legendary director and winemaker have revealed that he is focussing on small budget flicks for the future, reports the New York Post.
In town for the NYC Wine & Food Festival, he announced at a private party at Old Homestead Steakhouse that his “future film projects would be small- budget and big on his personal experiences,” an attendee reports.
He apparently added that his “favourite movie he directed was not ‘The Godfather’ but ‘Rumble Fish.’ (ANI)
- 'Godfather' house up for sale at $2.9m - Dec 05, 2010
- Gangster who inspired The Godfather was a 'fake' - Jan 06, 2011
- Coppola, Godard to get honorary Oscars - Aug 26, 2010
- Italian gets funeral 64 years after being killed - May 24, 2012
- Francis Ford Coppola Gets An Honorary Oscar - Nov 15, 2010
- GOD FATHER TRIOLOGY - Aug 26, 2010
- 'Godfather' house on sale for $3 mn - Dec 05, 2010
- Even after so many years 'Godfather' remains fresh: Big B - Sep 02, 2011
- Al Pacino says he was almost fired from 'The Godfather' - Dec 08, 2010
- Charlie Sheen 'had booze binge in Belize before Plaza meltdown' - Nov 04, 2010
- Francis Ford Coppola, Eli Wallach & Jean Luc Godard set to receive Governor's Awards at the Oscars - Aug 26, 2010
- Francis Ford Coppola Honored At Pre-Oscar Bash - Nov 15, 2010
- Francis Ford Coppola, Jean-Luc Godard to receive honorary Oscars - Aug 26, 2010
- Francis Ford Coppola receives lifetime achievement Oscar - Nov 15, 2010
- Sofia Coppola bags Golden Lion at Venice Film Festival for 'Somewhere' - Sep 12, 2010
Tags: amp, attendee, budget, film projects, flicks, food festival, ford, francis ford coppola, future films, godfather, legendary director, new york post, nyc wine, old homestead steakhouse, personal experiences, private party, rumble fish, winemaker