Friends urge Jennifer Aniston to get over Brad PittMay 27th, 2009 - 1:21 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 27 (IANS) Actress Jennifer Aniston’s friends are worried about her as she is unable to find someone to fill her ex-hubby Brad Pitt’s shoes and urging her to get over him.
The actress’ friends feel that she will never get over Pitt if she doesn’t distance herself from him, reported contactmusic.com
“It’s not that Courteney Cox and her other friends dislike Brad. They’re all fond of him because he is a pleasant guy to be around. Courteney has told her repeatedly to ditch Brad’s number. But it’s never going to be that simple, he was her one big love,” said a source close to the actress.
“Even if he and Jennifer were to reunite, it would be a complicated life together. Jennifer would always have to deal with Angelina’s presence because she and Brad raise six kids together. That’s a huge commitment.”
The former “Friends” star, who has dated Vince Vaughn, Paul Sculfor and John Mayer since her divorce in 2005, has reportedly struggled to find a man to compare to Brad.
“It seems Jennifer can’t find anyone to fill Brad’s shoes,” the source said.
- Pals urge Jennifer Aniston to cut Brad Pitt out of her life - May 27, 2009
- Jennifer Aniston says that she will be married by 2012 end - Feb 27, 2012
- Josh Hopkins Denies Dating Jennifer Aniston - Sep 13, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston 'denies dating Jason Sudeikis' - Jun 13, 2010
- 'The Breakup' helped Aniston get over Pitt split - Jul 08, 2011
- A New Man For Jennifer Aniston? - Jul 08, 2010
- Aniston romancing Theroux? - Jun 07, 2011
- Aniston wants to date a great man! - Mar 20, 2010
- I'm open to being a single mother: Aniston - Jul 20, 2011
- Aniston's ex happy about her engagement - Aug 22, 2012
- Courteney Cox And David Arquette Call It Quits - Nov 03, 2010
- Aniston still in touch with ex-boyfriends - Feb 10, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston rejected by 'Cougar Town' star Josh Hopkins? - Sep 30, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston 'vows to stay single' - Mar 26, 2009
- Courteney Cox is not considering divorce at all - Nov 02, 2010