‘Friends’ stars Cox, Kudrow to reunite for comedy seriesJune 24th, 2009 - 12:12 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 24 (ANI): ‘Friends’ stars Courteney Cox and Lisa Kudrow are set to come together one more time in comedy series Web Therapy.
The actors will reunite in the second series of the show, which can be seen online, along side Scottish actor Alan Cummings.
Kudrow, who played the weird Phoebe Buffay in Friends, will feature as Dr Fiona Wallace who carries out three-minute therapy sessions via her webcam, reports The Sun.
Cox, who portrayed cleanliness obsessed Monica Geller in the hit series, will play the role of a psychic.
The episode will apparently show Cox’s character reaching out for help as she starts losing her psychic abilities. (ANI)
- Matthew Perry to play 'older version' of 'High School Musical' actor - Apr 02, 2009
- I wish 'Friends' wasn't over: Courteney Cox - Mar 26, 2011
- Courteney Cox 'ego got really bruised' by 'Friends' Emmy snub - Aug 17, 2010
- Cox, Kudrow to team up again after 'Friends' - Jun 24, 2009
- Mathew Perry still in Chandler's shoes? - Aug 09, 2012
- Lisa Kudrow Web Therapy: Suits Her Comic Sense - Jun 24, 2009
- Cox does not remember 'Friends' episodes - Apr 08, 2012
- Cox promises to get Aniston on Cougar Town - Mar 19, 2010
- Friends: The movie in the pipeline? - Sep 27, 2009
- Courteney Cox says she was too shy for Hollywood career - Aug 17, 2010
- People think I'm stupid, says Matt LeBlanc - Jan 04, 2011
- Courteney Cox too shy to make career in Hollywood - Aug 18, 2010
- 'Friends' reunion unlikely: Lisa Kudrow - Nov 17, 2009
- Arquette, Cox reunite for 'Cougar Town' - Jan 28, 2012
- Pitt, Carrey bag top Webby awards - May 05, 2010
Tags: actors, alan cummings, cleanliness, comedy series, courteney cox, fiona, june 24, lisa kudrow, london, monica geller, phoebe buffay, psychic abilities, scottish actor, series web, sun, therapy sessions, web therapy