‘Friends’ co-stars are family for AnistonMarch 10th, 2009 - 9:32 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 10 (IANS) Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston still considers her former “Friends” co-stars as “family” even though the group rarely has time to meet up.
Aniston admits she doesn’t have time to meet the other castmates, David Schwimmer (Ross), Matthew Perry (Chandler), Matt LeBlanc (Joey) and Lisa Kudrow (Phoebe) but still looks on them all as pals, reports contactmusic.com.
Besides, the 40-year-old, who played Rachel in the series has remained good friends with Courtney Cox (Monica) since the comedy series ended in 2004 and is also the godmother to her four-year-old daughter Coco.
“We all have dinner once a month. And then, life happens; times change. It leaves me feeling sort of melancholy but, you know, something like that (friendship-as-on-the-show) will always be there,” she said.
“We were as close as a family could ever be during those 10 years. They will always be my family, whether we are in the same room and talking regularly or not. We grew up together,” she added.
- I wish 'Friends' wasn't over: Courteney Cox - Mar 26, 2011
- People think I'm stupid, says Matt LeBlanc - Jan 04, 2011
- Mathew Perry still in Chandler's shoes? - Aug 09, 2012
- Friends cast are like family, says Aniston - Mar 10, 2009
- Jennifer Aniston All Set To Make Guest Appearance In "Cougar Town" - Aug 24, 2010
- Courteney Cox 'ego got really bruised' by 'Friends' Emmy snub - Aug 17, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston ate the same Cobb salad for 10 years to maintain her slim figure - Jun 10, 2010
- Matt LeBlanc Plays Himself In "Episodes" - Jan 10, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox's friendship is back on - Jul 13, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston To Feature As A Guest Star In 'Cougar Town' - Aug 24, 2010
- Friends: The movie in the pipeline? - Sep 27, 2009
- Courteney Cox says she was too shy for Hollywood career - Aug 17, 2010
- Matthew Perry to play 'older version' of 'High School Musical' actor - Apr 02, 2009
- Courteney Cox too shy to make career in Hollywood - Aug 18, 2010
- 'I dyed my hair the whole time on Friends,' says Matt LeBlanc - Jul 30, 2010
Tags: 10 years, actress jennifer, co stars, coco, comedy series, courtney cox, david schwimmer, godmother, good friends, hollywood actress, jennifer aniston, lisa kudrow, london march, matt leblanc, matt leblanc joey, matthew perry, melancholy, monica, pals, phoebe