Friends cast are like family, says AnistonMarch 10th, 2009 - 1:45 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 10 (ANI): Actress Jennifer Aniston has revealed that she still considers her Friends co-stars family.
Even though the group including David Schwimmer, Courteney Cox, Matthew Perry, Matt LeBlanc and Lisa Kudrow rarely has time to meet up, Aniston says theyll always be family.
However, the 40-year-old star has remained good friends with Cox since the comedy series ended in 2004.
“You have grand plans, like ”We”ll have dinner once a month.” And then, life happens; times change. It leaves me feeling sort of melancholy but, you know, something like that will always be there, Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“We were as close as a family could ever be during those 10 years. They will always be my family, whether we are in the same room and talking regularly or not. We grew up together,” she added. (ANI)
- I wish 'Friends' wasn't over: Courteney Cox - Mar 26, 2011
- People think I'm stupid, says Matt LeBlanc - Jan 04, 2011
- Mathew Perry still in Chandler's shoes? - Aug 09, 2012
- 'Friends' co-stars are family for Aniston - Mar 10, 2009
- Friends: The movie in the pipeline? - Sep 27, 2009
- Matt Leblanc stars in "Episodes" - Jan 10, 2011
- Schwimmer shocked Andre with song request - Oct 27, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston ate the same Cobb salad for 10 years to maintain her slim figure - Jun 10, 2010
- ‘Friends’ reunites the folks like Jennifer Aniston - Sep 12, 2008
- Cox promises to get Aniston on Cougar Town - Mar 19, 2010
- 'Friends' big screen adaptation on the way? - Jul 07, 2008
- Matt LeBlanc Plays Himself In "Episodes" - Jan 10, 2011
- Courteney Cox keen to reunite 'Friends' stars on big screen - Dec 12, 2008
- Lisa Kudrow 'to guest star in Courteney Cox's Cougar Town' - Oct 28, 2009
- Friends all set to hit the big screen - Jul 03, 2008