Friends and co-stars send their well wishes to Bret MichaelsApril 28th, 2010 - 4:04 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
April 28, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Rocker and Reality TV star, Bret Michaels best known as the lead vocalist of the band Poison was admitted in a Los Angeles area hospital after suffering a brain hemorrhage. Michaels, famous for his long blond hair is also a participant of NBC’s reality show “Celebrity Apprentice 3′.
Doctors have discovered bleeding at the base of his brain stem when he was admitted to the hospital. There have been reports that Michaels is awake and his speech is slurred, sources close to the scene have said that he has been unconscious most of the time.
Friends and co-stars from Donald Trump’s celebrity Apprentice show have been sending Michaels their well wishes for his speedy recovery. Many have come online to express their get well wishes for him on Twitter. Maria Kanellis, former WWE star said that her prayers and well wishes are with him and his family. Donald Trump, judge on the show said that he was deeply saddened to hear the news and his prayers are with Michaels and his family at this time.
Michaels discovered at the age of 6 that he had Type 1 Diabetes and has required regular insulin shots ever since. He is known as an A-List supporter of the American Diabetes Foundation and active green celebrity role model helping to educate the public and spread awareness about the disease. He was seen worried over the health of his young daughter, who was being tested for diabetes while he was filming for “The Apprentice’.
– Sampurn Wire
- Bret Michaels fights brain hemorrhage - Apr 27, 2010
- Bret Michaels Wins "Celebrity Apprentice 2010" - May 24, 2010
- Poison man Bret Michaels 'stabilizes' after brain hemorrhage - Apr 24, 2010
- Bret Michaels discharged from the hospital - May 05, 2010
- Bret Michaels Is All Set To Co-Host Miss Universe Pageant 2010 - Aug 05, 2010
- Bret Michaels to have heart surgery next month - Dec 21, 2010
- Prosecutors worried over Blagojevich 'Celebrity Apprentice' stint - Oct 21, 2009
- Bret Michaels Suffers Warning Stroke, Hospitalized Again - May 21, 2010
- Bret Michaels Makes Comeback On "Celebrity Apprentice" Finale - May 23, 2010
- Bret Michaels Has To Submit Himself To A Heart Surgery To Fix A Hole There - Dec 21, 2010
- Singer Bret Michaels Diagnosed With Brain Hemorrhage, In ICU - Apr 24, 2010
- Bret Michaels is a great fighter: Donald Trump - May 24, 2010
- Bret Michaels Felt Hemorrhage Was A Gunshot! - May 08, 2010
- Bret Michaels May Be The Next 'American Idol' Judge - Jun 01, 2010
- Ivanka Trump & husband Jared Kushner welcome a baby girl - Jul 18, 2011
Tags: 3 doctors, american diabetes foundation, apprentice 3, band poison, brain hemorrhage, brain stem, bret michaels, celebrity apprentice, co stars, donald trump, friends and co, insulin shots, long blond hair, maria kanellis, speedy recovery, spread awareness, time friends, tv star, type 1 diabetes, well wishes