Freida Pintos original fashion photog knew she was cut out for fameFebruary 3rd, 2009 - 6:33 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 03 (ANI): Four years ago when Slumdog Millionaire star Freida Pinto was just an aspiring model, renowned Bollywood photographer Ryan Martis knew that she had the spark to make it big.
Pinto showed off her great figure and long legs in a fashion shoot with Martis in 2005.
After modelling and starring in TV ads, the 24-year-old landed her debut movie role as Latika in the Oscar nominated movie.
The moment I saw her I recognised that Frieda was going to become a model. In fact, I suggested she audition for some modelling jobs, the Sun quoted Martis, as saying.
She knew how to play for the camera in her very first shoot.
I am delighted she is getting such attention now. She did a great job and deserves it, Martis added. (ANI)
- Freida Pinto 'overwhelmed by speed to fame' - Mar 27, 2011
- Bengal journos pin Freida for naming 'only one' Bengali filmmaker great - Nov 26, 2011
- 'Slumdog...' experience best for Freida - Aug 15, 2011
- I don't compare myself with Freida: Tena Desae (With image) - May 27, 2012
- Dev Is A Great Flirt Says Frieda Pinto - Nov 11, 2010
- I am too young to be a Bond girl: Freida Pinto - Apr 09, 2010
- When Freida Pinto lived in fear - Mar 26, 2011
- Dev helped me handle fame: Freida Pinto - May 08, 2012
- When Freida Pinto went unrecognised - Dec 13, 2010
- Frieda's glam-queen avatar at Toronto International Film Festival - Sep 20, 2010
- Frieda's break-up inspires Woody Allen - Sep 26, 2010
- Dev Patel Is Not Engaged To Frieda Pinto - Jul 02, 2010
- Freida Pinto dazzles on the red carpet of the premiere of 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes' - Jul 29, 2011
- Nobody recognized me in Mumbai slums, says Freida Pinto - Dec 14, 2010
- Woody Allen inspired by Frieda's breakup - Sep 28, 2010