Freida Pinto wants to act opposite DiCaprioFebruary 25th, 2009 - 10:24 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 25 (IANS) “Slumdog Millionaire” actress Freida Pinto, who has just bagged a role in Woody Allen’s next film, is determined to star alongside her schoolgirl crush Leonardo DiCaprio.
“I had a big crush on him back in school. I had this little Leonardo DiCaprio scrapbook with his picture on the front. Now, he’s going to think I’m a creep after this,” said the model-turned-actress who shot to fame with Danny Boyle’s multiple Oscar winning drama “Slumdog Millionaire”, reports contactmusic.com.
But if she fails to land DiCaprio as her leading man, Pinto has a back up in mind too.
“I’d have to say Jack Nicholson. He’s the one person I’ve been dying to meet and for some reason, I just haven’t seen him anywhere,” she said.
- Freida Pinto wants to star alongside crush Leonardo DiCaprio - Feb 25, 2009
- Freida Pinto gets new guardian angel - Mar 02, 2011
- I'll say yes if I love an Indian film: Freida Pinto (Interview) - Oct 23, 2010
- Dev Patel ignores Freida Pinto's fashion advice - Oct 21, 2009
- Frieda's break-up inspires Woody Allen - Sep 26, 2010
- 'Slumdog...' experience best for Freida - Aug 15, 2011
- When Freida Pinto lived in fear - Mar 26, 2011
- Woody might be old, but his creativity is much younger: Freida - Nov 29, 2010
- Dev Patel desperate to work with Will Smith - Jan 29, 2009
- Freida Pinto dazzles on the red carpet of the premiere of 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes' - Jul 29, 2011
- Freida to ink $7 mn endorsement deal? - Oct 20, 2011
- Women don't have shelf life in showbiz: Freida Pinto - Nov 10, 2011
- Dev Patel doesn't let ladylove Freida Pinto choose his clothes - Oct 21, 2009
- Bollywood doesn't treat women like dolls: Freida Pinto - Nov 29, 2010
- Bengal journos pin Freida for naming 'only one' Bengali filmmaker great - Nov 26, 2011