Freida Pinto to take up mimeMay 4th, 2012 - 3:07 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 4 (IANS) Actress Freida Pinto could take up mime for her next movie role.
The 27-years-old says she has a top secret film project lined up for which she is studying body language rather than lines.
“I have these two independent films that I’m working on at the moment. I’ve been prepping for one of them since December. It’s not an action film, but a film of expression,” showbizspy.com quoted Freida as saying.
“It’s not necessarily acting through dialogue, but acting through body movements - dance. I really do hope it takes of,” she added.
- Freida Pinto doesn't fear fashion police - May 25, 2012
- No Bollywood for Freida Pinto - Nov 23, 2010
- Women don't have shelf life in showbiz: Freida Pinto - Nov 10, 2011
- Dev helped me handle fame: Freida Pinto - May 08, 2012
- Acting on stage as tough as childbirth: Julia Roberts - Mar 04, 2012
- I haven't worked for a year: Jennifer Garner - Apr 28, 2012
- Kendrick obsessed with chapsticks - May 24, 2012
- I need to come into my own: Prateik on comparison with mom - Feb 08, 2011
- 'Trishna' a very beautiful yet tragic tale: Freida Pinto (Interview) (With Images) - Jul 15, 2012
- Knightley hates her bad skin - Mar 17, 2012
- 'Slumdog...' experience best for Freida - Aug 15, 2011
- Bengal journos pin Freida for naming 'only one' Bengali filmmaker great - Nov 26, 2011
- Mendes, a Thai masseuse - May 11, 2012
- Don't see space for myself in Bollywood: Tarsem Singh - Nov 11, 2011
- Beckinsale excited to be bad girl - Apr 26, 2012