Freida Pinto takes to catwalk at Dolce & Gabbana fashion showMarch 3rd, 2009 - 2:11 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 03 (ANI): Hollywood actress Freida Pinto, who was an unknown face before her film Slumdog Millionaire became a huge hit, recently took to the catwalk at renowned designer Dolce & Gabbanas fashion show in Italy.
Petite Freida looked a million bucks in her frilly mini-dress, as she appeared on the ramp at the Milan fashion week, reports The Sun.
She was flanked by Hollywood actress Scarlet Johansson and Kate Hudson, as she flaunted the frilly dress onstage.
Freida Pintos acclaimed flick Slumdog Millionaire took the Oscars by storm.
Meanwhile, Freida has been signed up for a Woody Allen flick. (ANI)
- Freida Pinto gets new guardian angel - Mar 02, 2011
- Frieda Pinto gets new guardian angel - Mar 03, 2009
- Woody might be old, but his creativity is much younger: Freida - Nov 29, 2010
- Freida Pinto Drops Her "Lalita" Image In GQ Shoot - Sep 20, 2010
- Bollywood doesn't treat women like dolls: Freida Pinto - Nov 29, 2010
- Freida doesn't shop at flea markets - Aug 28, 2011
- Freida to skip Cannes festival - Apr 27, 2010
- Monica Bellucci, new face of Dolce & Gabbana make-up - Feb 18, 2012
- Woody Allen inspired by Frieda's breakup - Sep 28, 2010
- Frieda's break-up inspires Woody Allen - Sep 26, 2010
- Style quotient at Oscars - hits and misses - Feb 28, 2011
- Freida Pinto dazzles on the red carpet of the premiere of 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes' - Jul 29, 2011
- Dev Patel ignores Freida Pinto's fashion advice - Oct 21, 2009
- With two releases at Toronto fest, Freida has arrived - Sep 14, 2010
- When Freida Pinto lived in fear - Mar 26, 2011
Tags: actress scarlet, amp, dolce amp gabbana, fashion show, flick, freida, frilly dress, hollywood actress, kate hudson, milan fashion week, million bucks, millionaire, mini dress, oscars, pinto, pintos, ramp, renowned designer, scarlet johansson, woody allen