Freida Pinto on spending spree in the fame-gameFebruary 17th, 2009 - 5:43 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Feb 17 (ANI): “Slumdog Millionaire” starlet Freida Pintos newfound fame is taking a toll on her credit card, for the lady is on a shopping spree to look her best in all her appearances.
The actress was recently spotted at Liberty in London, where she picked up Alexander McQueen and Calvin Klein dresses to wear on Jay Leno’’s “The Tonight Show.”
Also, Pinto is “in talks with British shoe designer Nicholas Kirkwood to custom-make shoes” for her red-carpet walk, reports The New York Post.
On the other hand, a huge furore has been triggered over shots of her in Vanity Fair, in which she is looking a few shaded fairer than she is in real life.
However, Vanity Fair didn”t return calls about whether it lightened Pinto’’s pigmentation. (ANI)
- Freida Pinto takes New York by storm (With Image) - Jul 14, 2012
- Freida's skin tone not altered, says L'Oreal - Sep 29, 2011
- Freida Pinto gets new guardian angel - Mar 02, 2011
- Freida Pinto dazzles on the red carpet of the premiere of 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes' - Jul 29, 2011
- Zoe Saldana strips for Calvin Klein underwear - Jul 09, 2010
- Fashion show inspires Holmes to open clothing line - Sep 18, 2010
- Bengal journos pin Freida for naming 'only one' Bengali filmmaker great - Nov 26, 2011
- I don't compare myself with Freida: Tena Desae (With image) - May 27, 2012
- Freida doesn't shop at flea markets - Aug 28, 2011
- Freida Pinto 'overwhelmed by speed to fame' - Mar 27, 2011
- Woody might be old, but his creativity is much younger: Freida - Nov 29, 2010
- When Freida Pinto lived in fear - Mar 26, 2011
- Freida Pinto says she was self obsessed - Nov 08, 2010
- First look of Freida Pinto's 'Immortals' released - May 01, 2011
- Freida Pinto Drops Her "Lalita" Image In GQ Shoot - Sep 20, 2010
Tags: alexander mcqueen, british shoe, calvin klein, fame game, freida, furore, jay leno, kirkwood, millionaire, new york post, newfound fame, pigmentation, pinto, pintos, red carpet, shoe designer, shopping spree, spending spree, starlet, vanity fair