Freida Pinto gets new guardian angelMarch 2nd, 2011 - 1:58 am ICT by IANS
London, March 3 (IANS) Hollywood’s new darling Freida Pinto who climbed the international ladder with Oscar winning drama “Slumdog Millionaire” has found a new mentor in starlet Scarlett Johansson.Pinto, who has been signed by Woody Allen in what will be only her second film, came across Johansson at the Milan Fashion Week Tuesday morning, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The “Lost In Translation” star, a Hollywood veteran by comparison, took the 24-year-old Indian model-turned-actress Pinto under her wing backstage at the VIP room.
Pinto also mingled with the likes of Kate Hudson and Claudia Schiffer at the Dolce and Gabbana catwalk show.
Clad in a cream tunic trimmed with embellishment and a statement belt, she cut a calm, not to mention glamorous figure as she posed for photographers with the veteran actresses like an A-lister.
Pinto is lined up to rub shoulders with Hollywood stars Josh Brolin, Naomi Watts and Anthony Hopkins in the yet untitled film.
- Frieda Pinto gets new guardian angel - Mar 03, 2009
- Freida Pinto takes to catwalk at Dolce & Gabbana fashion show - Mar 03, 2009
- Monica Bellucci, new face of Dolce & Gabbana make-up - Feb 18, 2012
- Scarlett Johansson new face of Mango - May 28, 2009
- Nicole Kidman walks out of Freida Pinto-starrer - May 13, 2009
- Naomi Campbell celebrates 25-year career at Dolce and Gabbanab bash - Sep 23, 2010
- Wilkinson urges Johansson to stop making ads - Feb 22, 2012
- Freida Pinto Drops Her "Lalita" Image In GQ Shoot - Sep 20, 2010
- Freida Pinto becomes Paris Fashion Weeks star attraction - Mar 11, 2009
- Woody Allen finds Kidman's replacement for his next film - May 30, 2009
- Woody Allen finds new muse in Freida Pinto - Feb 24, 2009
- 'Punch to replace Nicole Kidman in Woody Allen's next' - Jun 02, 2009
- Bollywood celebrity "wars" go international - Jan 11, 2011
- Bollywood doesn't treat women like dolls: Freida Pinto - Nov 29, 2010
- Woody might be old, but his creativity is much younger: Freida - Nov 29, 2010
Tags: claudia schiffer, dolce and gabbana, embellishment, freida, glamorous figure, guardian angel, hollywood stars, indian model, josh brolin, kate hudson, london march, lost in translation, milan fashion week, naomi watts, scarlett johansson, starlet scarlett, tuesday morning, untitled film, vip room, woody allen