Freida Pinto becomes Paris Fashion Weeks star attractionMarch 11th, 2009 - 4:50 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 11 (ANI): Slumdog Millionaire actress Freida Pinto came out to be the star attraction at the Paris Fashion Week.
Pinto, 24, was spotted sporting a big smile as she arrived for the glitzy Chanel runway show, where she joined fashions A-listers, reports the Sun.
Meanwhile, the actress is said to have reportedly landed herself a deal to front cosmetics giant Estee Lauder.
The reports came just days after veteran director Woody Allen signed her to star in his upcoming film. (ANI)
- Freida Pinto gets new guardian angel - Mar 02, 2011
- Freida Pinto to be the new face of Estee Lauder - Mar 09, 2009
- Freida's skin tone not altered, says L'Oreal - Sep 29, 2011
- Woody might be old, but his creativity is much younger: Freida - Nov 29, 2010
- Freida Pinto becomes new face of L'Oreal - May 13, 2009
- Freida doesn't shop at flea markets - Aug 28, 2011
- Freida Pinto Drops Her "Lalita" Image In GQ Shoot - Sep 20, 2010
- Freida Pinto becomes new face of L'Oreal Paris - May 13, 2009
- Paltrow is scared of Pinto stealing her deal - Mar 29, 2009
- Woody Allen inspired by Frieda's breakup - Sep 28, 2010
- Bollywood doesn't treat women like dolls: Freida Pinto - Nov 29, 2010
- Cosmetics giants Estee Lauder, Maybelline adding Asian faces to their brands - Aug 28, 2010
- Freida to skip Cannes festival - Apr 27, 2010
- When Freida Pinto lived in fear - Mar 26, 2011
- Frieda's glam-queen avatar at Toronto International Film Festival - Sep 20, 2010
Tags: actress, chanel, cosmetics, director woody, estee lauder, fashion weeks, freida, giant, listers, london, millionaire, paris fashion week, pinto, runway show, smile, star attraction, sun, upcoming film, veteran director, woody allen