Freida Pinto becomes new face of L’Oreal ParisMay 13th, 2009 - 9:12 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 13 (IANS) After Aishwarya Rai and Sonam Kapoor, “Slumdog Millionaire” actress Freida Pinto has become the face of international cosmetic brand L’Oreal.
Freida, who was rumoured to have signed a deal to endorse another brand, Estee Lauder, is thrilled to be an ambassador for L’Oreal, reports people.com,
“I’m very moved to be joining the great L’Oreal Paris family and all these personalities - a family I am now proud to be a part of,” Freida said in a statement.
Also joining 24-year-old Freida on the list is “Lost” star Evangeline Lilly.
- Freida Pinto becomes new face of L'Oreal - May 13, 2009
- Sonam to walk Cannes red carpet (With Image) - May 14, 2012
- Freida's skin tone not altered, says L'Oreal - Sep 29, 2011
- Bollywood celebrity "wars" go international - Jan 11, 2011
- Aishwarya Rai still endorses L'Oreal - Jan 09, 2011
- Ash replaced by Freida Pinto as Indian face of L'Oreal - Jan 09, 2011
- Ash, Sonam, Frieda set to dazzle on Cannes red carpet - Apr 22, 2011
- L’Oreal: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Still Continues To Be Our Spokesperson! - Jan 11, 2011
- Genelia to endorse fairness cream - Jan 29, 2010
- Who's likely to head to Cannes from B-Town? - Apr 07, 2012
- Aishwarya in aid of AIDS at Cannes - May 14, 2012
- Freida to ink $7 mn endorsement deal? - Oct 20, 2011
- Paltrow is scared of Pinto stealing her deal - Mar 29, 2009
- Not styling Ash for Cannes red carpet: Sabyassachi - May 20, 2012
- Leave Ash alone, say fans - Jun 01, 2012