Freida inspires me, makes me happy: Dev PatelAugust 9th, 2010 - 12:17 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 8 (IANS) “Slumdog Millionaire” star Dev Patel has revealed that his girlfriend Freida Pinto inspires him and makes him happy.
The 20-year-old said he loves the fact he can relax with the actress and be himself in ways he can’t be when dealing with other people, reports contactmusic.com.
“Love makes you feel safe but excited at the same time. Freida makes me happy and inspires me. I am a mushy guy,” he said.
“You get to show a different side of yourself that you are not very comfortable showing other people. It’s great to have someone to come back to who you can be real with, because you are playing characters all day long,” he added.
- Dev Eloquent In Praise Of Frieda - Aug 09, 2010
- Dev helped me handle fame: Freida Pinto - May 08, 2012
- Freida Pinto 'overwhelmed by speed to fame' - Mar 27, 2011
- Dev is Freida's action hero! - Aug 14, 2011
- Hollywood racist for Asians, says Dev Patel - Aug 10, 2010
- Dev Patel rules out working with Freida Pinto again - Jul 06, 2010
- I don't compare myself with Freida: Tena Desae (With image) - May 27, 2012
- Working with Freida again will be awkward: Dev Patel - Jul 06, 2010
- Frieda's break-up inspires Woody Allen - Sep 26, 2010
- I am not engaged, Dev Patel tells his mom - Jul 01, 2010
- Freida Pinto says she was self obsessed - Nov 08, 2010
- Nobody recognized me in Mumbai slums, says Freida Pinto - Dec 14, 2010
- Dev Patel is afraid of spiders - Aug 07, 2010
- Freida Pinto, Dev Patel: Break Ke Baad Side Effects? - Nov 29, 2010
- When Dev Patel punched Freida Pinto - Nov 03, 2010