Frederic Prinz von Anhalt Hospitalized Subsequent To His Collapse In An ElevatorFebruary 3rd, 2011 - 5:53 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
February 3, 2011 (Pen Men at Work): Zsa Zsa Gabor is a 93-year-old American actress of Hungarian bloodline, who has enacted characters in films, TV as well as on the stage. Subsequent to her emigration to America in 1941, she became a desired actress as she was looked at as a woman with European panache and style and as a female with a persona that emanated charm and grace. Gabor is remembered broadly for her starring character in 1952 in the film, Moulin Rouge, the director of which, John Huston, labeled her as a commendable actress. Gabor, who was regarded as a sex symbol of the 1950s and 1960s, emerged in such movies as ‘Queen of Outer Space.’
Meanwhile, Gabor’s 67-year-old husband, Frederic Prinz von Anhalt, has been hospitalized in conjunction with Gabor subsequent to his collapse in an elevator at the Medical Center of Ronald Reagan UCLA.
John Blanchette, their publicist, has asserted that Frederic underwent hospitalization on Tuesday and intends to recover on Wednesday. Gabor continues to be in the infirmary until further notice. Physicians are attempting to extricate a contagion that has been born subsequent to Gabor’s latest leg amputation. Blanchette has voiced that Gabor and Frederic are not lodged in the same room at the infirmary.
Gabor had to experience the dismemberment of much of her right leg in January on account of gangrene. She had been discharged from the infirmary on January 22 but reemerged there on Tuesday with massive fever, watery lungs and infectivity.
Gabor’s hip was ruptured last year and she underwent replacement surgery in July. She had been transported to the infirmary on numerous occasions for inflammation and clots prior to the amputation.
- Zsa Zsa Gabor does not know her leg has been amputated - Jan 17, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor back home after amputation - Jan 23, 2011
- Gabor's husband allows leg amputation - Jan 09, 2011
- Doctors Perpetrate The Amputation Of Zsa Zsa Gabor’s Right Leg - Jan 15, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor back home a week after amputation surgery - Jan 24, 2011
- Docs 'want to amputate Zsa Zsa Gabor's second leg' - Mar 04, 2011
- Gabor undergoes leg amputation surgery - Jan 15, 2011
- Gabor refuses second leg amputation - Mar 05, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor rushed to hospital after spitting blood - Feb 02, 2011
- Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor rushed to hospital, to have leg amputated - Jan 03, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor's 26 Room Mansion On Sale For Only $28 Million - Jan 20, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor refuses second leg amputation - Mar 05, 2011
- Elvis Presley's old home owned by Zsa Zsa Gabor on sale for $28mn - Jan 20, 2011
- Zsa Zsa Gabor admitted to hospital again - Aug 15, 2010
- Gabor to return home for 94th birthday - Feb 05, 2011
Tags: actress gabor, american actress, bloodline, contagion, dismemberment, film moulin rouge, films tv, frederic prinz von anhalt, gangrene, infirmary, john huston, leg amputation, men at work, pen men, prinz von anhalt, queen of outer space, replacement surgery, ronald reagan, sex symbol, zsa zsa gabor