Frankie Sandford finally reacts to Una Healy’s baby bumpNovember 4th, 2011 - 9:31 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
London, Nov 4 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Frankie Sandford has reacted to the baby bump of bandmate Una Healy. Frankie has not been seen in public since she was admitted in hospital for a mysterious sickness. Her reps have denied that her sickness is related to substance abuse.
Frankie was seen for the first time in public in the last two months when she appeared at the ITV studios on Wednesday. She playfully placed a tape measure on the tummy of Una in a picture which she shared on Twitter.
Last month, Frankie was admitted to the hospital for unclear reasons. There were reports that her hospitalization has to do with drugs or cosmetic surgery.
Writing on her Twitter page about the baby bump of Una, Frankie joked, “I’ve been very impatient for Unas bump to show. I’ve come back and it’s finally here! The Sats baby is growing!!!!! :)”
Frankie joined the other members of The Saturdays band as they played in central London. The group has defied rumors of split and is currently trying to win back the UK fans.
The singer thanked her fans for their support and their well wishes when she was at the hospital. The band had a major performance at the Oxford Street on Tuesday.
- Una Healy ties the knot - Jul 02, 2012
- Healy returns to work post delivery - Apr 20, 2012
- Healy, Foden set to marry - Jun 28, 2012
- Mollie King shows off legs in short shorts - May 25, 2012
- Pink jokes about having a "600 pound baby"! - Apr 18, 2010
- Pink pokes fun at pregnancy reports - Apr 19, 2010
- Humes wants lots of children - Jun 04, 2012
- Healy, Foden like chalk and cheese - Jul 16, 2012
- Gary Busey's 1-year-old son hospitalized - Apr 20, 2011
- Una Healy to wed boyfriend - Dec 18, 2011
- Danielle Lloyd's son Harry released from the hospital - Aug 16, 2011
- Healy almost named her baby 'Friday' - May 19, 2012
- Una Healy having a girl - Nov 08, 2011
- Una Healy won't propose - Nov 25, 2011
- Myleene Klass denies that she got a tattoo - Apr 23, 2011
Tags: bump, central london, cosmetic surgery, drugs, frankie sandford, healy, hospitalization, last two months, oxford street, saturdays, substance abuse, tape measure, uk fans, unclear reasons, well wishes