Frankie J Holden sparks anger with onstage sex simulationFebruary 15th, 2011 - 4:08 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Feb 15 (ANI): Australian actor/musician Frankie J Holden sparked anger among the audience when he simulated a sex act while hosting a charity event.
A Melbourne woman executive of one of the companies sponsoring the event had complained that Holden, 58, rubbed his crotch and swore while on stage in New Zealand.
She has accused him of telling the audience she would be prepared to go topless if a bid of 10,000 dollars was made - or for 20,000 dollars he would simulate sex onstage with her.
Children witnessed Holden’s antics during the Humour Foundation Clown Doctors fundraiser in Christchurch, New Zealand, last October.
The international audience included members of tourism organisations Kampgrounds of America, Top 10 Holiday Parks and Big 4.
Holden said he had apologised to the woman and the organisers of the event.
“I have apologised on the phone and in writing. I am very sincere in that apology. I thought the matter had been put to rest,” News.com.au quoted him as saying. (ANI)
- New Zealand quake toll is 147 - Feb 27, 2011
- New Zealand sees record attendance for Rugby World Cup - Oct 03, 2011
- Furious Jordan files complaint over jokes about disabled son - Dec 10, 2010
- Bieber apologises to fellow passenger - Jul 28, 2012
- Earthquake will motivate New Zealand: Border - Feb 23, 2011
- 'Topless' Ukrainian feminists protest Kiwi 'Win a Wife' event - Mar 06, 2011
- New Zealand PM Key nervous to face Warne - Mar 09, 2011
- Lady Gaga goes topless for mag photoshoot - Feb 24, 2010
- People robbed of smiles, but clowns still try! - Nov 23, 2010
- Adam Lambert AMA performance was raunchy - Nov 23, 2009
- New Zealand man attempts hugging world record - Jul 02, 2011
- Drunken Kate Moss announces she is 'so horny', asks for 7 sex toys! - Feb 14, 2011
- Taylor Momsen causes topless mayhem at charity event - Apr 18, 2011
- 65 dead in New Zealand quake - Feb 22, 2011
- Ethiopian dance, food fiesta in Delhi (With Images) - Oct 20, 2011
Tags: anger, antics, apology, australian actor, charity event, christchurch new zealand, clown doctors, crotch, frankie j holden, humour, international audience, kampgrounds of america, melbourne woman, news com au, organisers, sex act, sex simulation, top 10 holiday parks, tourism organisations, woman executive