Frankie Boyle named most offensive comic in BritainApril 14th, 2011 - 5:08 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 14 (ANI): Scottish comedian Frankie Boyle, who recently caused a storm with jokes about Katie Price’s disabled son, Harvey, has been voted the most offensive comic in Britain by his fellow comedians.
The acid-tongued Scot topped a poll, which included notorious funnyman Roy “Chubby” Brown, reports the Daily Star.
Boyle had “joked” Price a.k.a. Jordan married cage fighter Alex Reid because she needed someone strong enough to protect her from son Harvey’s sexual advances.
Harvey, 8, suffers from several physical and mental conditions. (ANI)
- Ofcom censures Frankie Boyle's joke about Katie Price's disabled son - Apr 05, 2011
- Katie Price files complaint against TV channel - Dec 10, 2010
- Furious Jordan files complaint over jokes about disabled son - Dec 10, 2010
- Katie Price calls for sacking of boss who allowed discrimination of her son - Apr 11, 2011
- Frankie Boyle criticized for making fun of charities - Dec 16, 2010
- Frankie Boyle's 'Tramadol Nights' show axed - Jan 31, 2012
- Alex Reid 'wants Jordan to buy him a posh city flat' - Jan 29, 2011
- Jordan still wears ex Peter Andre's wedding ring, but as bangle - Jul 16, 2010
- Katie Price wants to team up with Kim Kardashian to make it big in US - Mar 12, 2011
- Alex Reid says he has 'Superman sperm' - Nov 03, 2010
- Jordan announces split from hubby Alex Reid - Jan 19, 2011
- Katie Price branded 'devil' by ex Alex Reid - Mar 26, 2011
- Katie Price furious over split rumours - Aug 25, 2010
- Katie Price could get her divorce from Alex Reid as early as May - Mar 07, 2011
- Alex Reid accuses Katie Price of giving her new toyboy his watch - Mar 17, 2011