Frank Sinatra used to have 12 showers in a dayJune 3rd, 2011 - 7:28 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, June 3 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Frank Sinatra was so disgusted with dirt that he showered 12 times daily, a new memoir by her widow reveals. Barbara Marx Sinatra was the fourth wife of the renowned actor and singer.
Barbara’s new memoir “Lady Blue Eyes: My Life with Frank” gave some insight into their marriage. Sinatra died at the age of 82 in the arms of Barbara on the 14th of May 1998 after suffering a heart attack. His death came as a shock to millions of his fans throughout the world.
Barbara and Sinatra were married for more than two decades. The marriage lasted more than all the three previous marriages that Sinatra was involved in. The book talked about Sinatra’s aggressiveness when he had taken in gin. Part of the book that talked about that issue said when Sinatra had imbibed gin, then Barbara would stay away so that she will not upset him.
The book said, “I don’t know that I handled his moods. I lived with them. He could be moody. I didn’t want to be around him if he drank gin. Gin, I think, made him mean.”
The book touched on several other topics including how the two met and Sinatra’s energy level.
- Barbara Sinatra comes out with her memoir 'Lady blue eyes: My life with Frank' - May 31, 2011
- Frank Sinatra's grandson rushed to hospital after his suicide attempt - Aug 03, 2010
- Tony Blair jokes about sex with America's Loose Women as he plugs his memoirs - Sep 15, 2010
- Frank Sinatra's widow to pen book - May 28, 2009
- Underworld, Tagore and charity on book shelf (IANS Books This Week) - Dec 17, 2011
- Charles, Camilla needed neat gin before meeting dignitaries: Laura Bush - Apr 29, 2010
- Simon Cowell presented a Frank Sinatra's handkerchief on the sets of American Idol - May 06, 2010
- Frank Sinatra's New York penthouse up for sale - Aug 03, 2012
- Marx becoming relevant again: Tariq Ali - Apr 10, 2012
- When Bono wrote a song for Sinatra - Dec 14, 2009
- Jermaine Jackson to write memoir on late MJ - Mar 17, 2011
- I have out-partied Jagger, Richards, Flynn and Sinatra, says Charlie Sheen - Mar 02, 2011
- Grandson of Frank Sinatra Hospitalized: Possible Suicide Attempt - Aug 03, 2010
- Tony Blair laughs off suggestions he plagiarized Queen meeting - Sep 14, 2010
- Hugh Jackman planning concerts in London - Jul 23, 2011