Fox shares childhood photos onlineJuly 8th, 2012 - 5:56 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 8 (IANS) Actress Megan Fox has posted pictures from her youth on social networking site Facebook and asked fans to admire her braces and sunburn.
“I encourage you to admire my citrus/copper-coloured highlights, my braces and my ever present sunburn. And yeah, I am brushing my eyebrows with a toothbrush in that one picture,” she wrote
Contactmusic.com reports that last year Fox uploaded two images of her as a tiny tot in an album titled - “I look like Steve Buscemi”.
In another album named “Things you can’t do with your face when you have botox”, she pulled funny faces to prove she had not undergone plastic surgery.
The 26-year-old is yet to comment on reports that she is expecting her first child with husband Brian Austin Green.
- Megan Fox rubbishes botox rumours - Jul 10, 2011
- I have two girl crushes: Kim Kardashian - Aug 18, 2010
- Hatcher posts pics of her face sans make-up to prove she's Botox free - Aug 13, 2010
- Savings first, family next: Megan Fox - Sep 13, 2011
- Over-plucking eyebrows made friends suspect I'd done Botox: Cheryl Cole - Jan 10, 2011
- 'Megan Fox an amazing stepmom' - Mar 07, 2012
- Cheryl Cole won't pluck her brows - Jan 10, 2011
- Sex scenes are great: Amanda Seyfried - Sep 15, 2011
- Megan Fox to remove Marilyn tattoo - Aug 24, 2011
- Kids are more important than movie: Megan Fox - May 23, 2012
- People can't grasp that I'm married: Megan Fox - Sep 10, 2010
- Here comes the - botox - bride - Jul 13, 2012
- Does Donatella sleep in freezer to look young? - Jul 01, 2012
- Fox feels destined to be with Green - Aug 13, 2012
- Megan Fox Hid Her Secret Wedding From Parents - Jul 03, 2010
Tags: actress megan fox, botox, braces, brian austin green, childhood photos, copper, eyebrows, facebook, funny faces, images, megan fox, plastic surgery, social networking site, steve buscemi, sunburn, toothbrush