Fox feels destined to be with GreenAugust 13th, 2012 - 5:56 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 13 (IANS) Actress Megan Fox feels she was destined to be with actor-husband Brian Austin Green.
Fox, 26, met Green when she was just 18 years old, but knew instantly that they were soulmates despite an age gap of 12 years.
“The first time I saw him I got butterflies. The first time he casually touched me, there was so much electricity. I truly feel like he’s my soulmate. We’re destined to live this part of our lives together,” Now magazine quoted Fox as saying.
The couple walked down the aisle in 2010 in Hawaii and are expecting their first child.
Green was in a relationship with actress Venessa Marcil and has a son Kassius.
- Stepson makes Megan Fox happy - Apr 10, 2012
- Megan Fox borrows eight-year-old's clothes - Aug 19, 2010
- Megan Fox, Brian Austin to get married soon - May 26, 2010
- Is Megan Fox pregnant? - Mar 29, 2012
- Megan Fox ready for motherhood - Jul 19, 2010
- Wedding Photos Of Brian Austin Green And Megan Fox Revealed - Jul 10, 2010
- Megan Fox pregnant with daughter? - May 25, 2012
- Megan Fox Married Long Time Beau Brian Austin Green - Jun 30, 2010
- 'Megan Fox an amazing stepmom' - Mar 07, 2012
- Megan Loses Ring After Getting Engaged To Brian Austin Green Again - Jun 18, 2010
- Megan Fox is absolutely my better half in parenting: Brain Austin Green - Sep 15, 2010
- Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green's wedding photos released - Jul 08, 2010
- Megan Fox Shows Off Bikini Bod In Hawaii Beaches - Dec 20, 2010
- Wedding Photo Of Megan Fox And Brian Austin Released - Jul 10, 2010
- People can't grasp that I'm married, says Megan Fox - Sep 11, 2010