Foster admires changes in sonMay 1st, 2011 - 5:30 am ICT by IANS
London, May 1 (IANS) Actress Jodie Foster is amazed by the changes in her eldest son Charles, who is now 12.
The 48-year-old actress-turned-director who has sons Charles, 12, and Kit, nine, with an unnamed father is delighting in seeing how much her older child is developing as he grows up and he inspires her more than ever, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Parenting is the most creative thing I’ve ever done. You are watching this thing blossom that is outside you and yet part of you in some ways,” she said.
“I’m now at this point where my elder son is 12 years old and he’s taller than me and he’s got a deep voice. And I have to say I am really loving living in the same house as this young man who is totally different from me. Having conversations and being really inspired by him. And then him explaining things to me that are not part of my universe,” she added.
- Stewart praises Foster - May 15, 2011
- Taylor Swift humiliates John Mayer - Jun 07, 2012
- Motherhood makes Miranda Kerr happy, she feels lucky - Jun 08, 2011
- Holmes wants to date tall men - Sep 13, 2012
- Jodie Foster accused of attacking teenage fan - Jun 12, 2010
- JLO finds Gaga inspiring - Jun 17, 2011
- My mom inspires me: Hudgens - Feb 06, 2012
- Getting better with age, says Diaz - May 06, 2011
- Video footage of Jodie Foster's alleged teen attack 'disappears mysteriously' - Jun 14, 2010
- Madonna fancies creative men - Sep 02, 2011
- Prince Charles may work on TV show - Mar 05, 2012
- Witherspoon wants to have more kids - Feb 10, 2012
- Marriage makes me feel secure: Claire Danes - Mar 06, 2012
- Foster only wants to make movies about her life - Jun 20, 2011
- Denzel Washington fails to impress his kids - Feb 16, 2012