Former nanny defends Steven Seagal in sexual harassment caseApril 23rd, 2010 - 4:56 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 23 (ANI): A former nanny for Steven Seagal’s children has come to the defence of the actor over his ongoing sexual harassment case.
Sonam Choezom, who was hired as a nanny by the star in 1996, has claimed that the star was “always very nice and respectful” during her time as an employee.
Earlier this month, Kayden Nguyen filed a 666,000 pounds lawsuit against the ‘Under Seige’ hardman, claiming she was used as Seagal’s “sex toy” and was expected to pleasure him upon landing a job as his executive assistant.
The suit gained further weight after sworn declarations from two female former employees, who both quit after Seagal allegedly made inappropriate sexual advances.
Now, Choezom has defended the embattled actor, insisting that he never behaved inappropriately towards her.
According to TMZ.com, Choezom has claimed that Seagal offered her a job in the US so that she could pay her ill father’s healthcare in her native Tibet.
Choezom said that the news of the allegations came as a shock, because the actor had always treated her with respect.
“I was very surprised,” the Daily Star quoted her as saying. (ANI)
- Two more women accuse Steven Seagal of sexual abuse - Apr 22, 2010
- Kayden Nguyen Sues Steven Seagal For Sexual Harassment - Apr 13, 2010
- Steven Seagal Reality Show Canceled: Sex Slave Accusations - Apr 16, 2010
- Ex-employee sues Steven Seagal for sexual harassment, trafficking - Apr 13, 2010
- Woman suing Steven Seagal for sexual harassment once claimed she could 'trick men' - Apr 14, 2010
- Steven Seagal's sexual harassment lawsuit dropped - Jul 15, 2010
- Seagal harassment case: 'Five more women come forward' - Apr 15, 2010
- Steven Seagal's ex-wife 'not surprised' by 'sex toy' allegations - Apr 21, 2010
- Steven Seagal once asked Jenny McCarthy to strip - Apr 17, 2010
- Steven Seagal Sex Case: Five more women allege to be his mistresses - Apr 22, 2010
- Sex Allegations Brings To Halt Steven Seagal's Reality Show - Apr 16, 2010
- Steven Seagal 'takes legal action against assault accuser' - Apr 20, 2010
- Lawsuit against Steven Seagal put on hold - Apr 24, 2010
- Steven Seagal's reality show 'Steven Seagal Lawman' put on hold due to sexual harassment lawsuit - Apr 16, 2010
- Seagal Sex Case: Seagal's ex-wife Kelly LeBrock is not surprised by the accusations - Apr 22, 2010