Former Bond star Timothy Dalton ‘to testify against Mel Gibson’February 27th, 2011 - 4:07 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 27 (ANI): Former Bond star Timothy Dalton will testify on behalf of Oksana Grigorieva against Mel Gibson.
Gibson, 55, is accused of punching ex Grigorieva, 41, in the face and Los Angeles prosecutors are said to be close to deciding whether he must stand trial for assault.
Dalton, 64, is believed to have seen the bruising round her left eye, reports the Daily Express.
Russian-born Grigorieva, who has a 14-year-old son, Alexander, from her relationship with Dalton, says he’s is willing to testify on her behalf.
Gibson and Oksana are embroiled in a bitter custody battle over their 16-month-old daughter Lucia. (ANI)
- Mel Gibson: The Best Dad, The Worst Partner! - Dec 08, 2010
- Mel Gibson 'assaulted Oksana Grigorieva weeks after daughter's birth' - Aug 11, 2010
- Why Did Oksana Grigorieva Tape Mel Gibson? - Nov 19, 2010
- Mel Gibson And Oksana Grigorieva's Restraining Order Controversy Creates Buzz - Jun 27, 2010
- Gibson to pay $750,000 to ex-girlfriend - Sep 01, 2011
- Gibson, Grigorieva reach deal - Aug 28, 2011
- Mel Gibson ordered to pay more in child support - Oct 01, 2010
- Gibson given extension in daughter's custody dispute - Oct 18, 2011
- Mel Gibson's ex-lover claims she has 'explosive' photos of assault - Jul 07, 2010
- Oksana Grigorieva's ex bodyguard sides with Mel Gibson - Jan 22, 2011
- Mel Gibson-Oksana Grigorieva Battle Over Custody Turns Ugly - Jun 30, 2010
- 'Gibson's pals sent him hookers to end his relationship with Grigorieva' - Sep 10, 2010
- Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend drops domestic abuse claim - May 05, 2011
- Pics of Mel Gibson's ex with 'deep bruises' hit the web - Jul 28, 2010
- Mel Gibson wants more time with daughter - Aug 04, 2011