Former beauty queen Carrie Prejean to wed NFL quarterback Kyle BollerJune 30th, 2010 - 7:31 pm ICT by ANI
New York, June 30 (ANI): Former beauty queen Carrie Prejean is set to wed her NFL quarterback boyfriend Kyle Boller in San Diego.
According to TMZ.com, Prejean, 23, became engaged to Boller, 29, quarterback for the Oakland Raiders, in February 2010, the New York Post reported.
They now plan to marry on July 2 at the Grand Del Mart hotel in Southern California.
Prejean had made headlines as a runner-up in the Miss USA 2009 pageant, when she said she believed marriage should be between a man and woman when pageant judge Perez Hilton asked her about same-sex marriage. (ANI)
- Kyle Boller Is All Set To Tie The Knot With Carrie Prejean - Jul 01, 2010
- Carrie Prejean Marries Long Term Boyfriend Kyle Boller - Jul 05, 2010
- Carrie Prejean gets engaged - Feb 09, 2010
- Carrie Prejean is expecting a baby boy with husband Kyle Boller - Dec 14, 2010
- Carrie Prejean Wedded To Quarterback Of Oakland Raiders - Jul 05, 2010
- Kyle Boller & Carrie Prejean All Set To Become Mom And Dad - Nov 12, 2010
- Carrie Prejean marries quarterback Kyle Boller - Jul 05, 2010
- Carrie Prejean is engaged to Kyle Boller - Feb 09, 2010
- Carrie Prejean & Hubby Kyle Boller Pregnant - Nov 12, 2010
- Carrie Prejean expecting first child with Kyle Boller - Nov 11, 2010
- Kyle Boller & Carrie Prejean are expecting their first child - Nov 12, 2010
- Former Miss California USA Carrie Prejean sues pageant officials - Sep 01, 2009
- Donald Trump defends Miss California's gay marriage comments - Apr 24, 2009
- Miss California Carrie Prejean Severely Criticized - Apr 22, 2009
- Miss USA runner-up could file suit over discrimination, says legal analyst - Apr 22, 2009
Tags: beauty queen, carrie, headlines, kyle boller, man and woman, marriage, miss usa, new york post, nfl quarterback, oakland raiders, pageant judge, perez hilton, same sex marriage, san diego, southern california