Former ‘Baywatch’ Star David Charvet Sues Agent for LoanJanuary 6th, 2011 - 1:07 am ICT by Angela Kaye Mason
Jan 5 (THAINDIAN NEWS) According to a lawsuit filed by former ‘Baywatch’ star David Charvet, the claim has been made the Charvet made a loan to his agent, Tom Chasin, for one hundred thousand dollars which was supposed to be paid off within six months’ time.
As ‘TMZ’ reports, Charvez maintains that he never received payment from Chasin and he now wants his money back. The suit, which was filed in the LA County Superior Court, says that Tom Chasin reportedly received a hundred thousand dollars from David Charvet last June, and was supposed to pay the entire debt off by December, but has failed to do so. There were no details as to what the loan was meant for.
Now Charvez wants his cash back, along with interest, and has filed a suit hoping to make Chasin pay him. ‘TMZ’ stated that their calls to Tom Chasin were not returned.
- 'Baywatch' Star David Charvet sues his agent - Jan 06, 2011
- MJ Estate in legal soup - Sep 01, 2010
- Rep. Kucinich (D) Sues House Cafe 150K Over Olive Pit - Jan 27, 2011
- David Hasselhoff pays ex-wife $3.25mn in exchange for marital house - May 18, 2010
- Paul Glaser's wife sues him over failing to pay child support - May 11, 2011
- Tiger Woods, Roger Federer manager sued over alleged shady betting - Oct 14, 2010
- Broke Jermaine Jackson files $3k-a-month child support plea - Sep 27, 2010
- Court upholds $311K award against debt collector - Mar 09, 2011
- Rihanna to continue legal battle against trainer - May 27, 2010
- Zooey Deschanel sues footwear firm - Dec 19, 2010
- Arrest warrant issued for 'Kill Bill' star Michael Madsen - Mar 14, 2011
- Lohan settles legal battle with salesman - Jul 29, 2011
- Dennis Hopper's wife 'refusing to vacate home' - Aug 05, 2010
- Dr. Dre Sued By Paramount Recording Studios - Jul 27, 2010
- 'Octomum' Nadya Suleman could be homeless for the holidays - Dec 26, 2010