Forbes reveals the Top 20 Earners Under 25December 5th, 2007 - 5:35 pm ICT by admin
New York, Dec 5 (ANI): The Harry Potter trio of Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint have made it to the Forbes list of Top-Earning Celebs Under 25.
Radcliffe, who plays the famous boy wizard in the blockbuster film franchise of JK Rowlings novels, has earned the sixth place on the list, with an annual earning of 15 million dollars.
Watson, who plays Harrys cerebral friend Hermoine and has 4 millions in earnings, bagged the 15 th position, followed by Rupert Grint, who portrays the character of Ron Weasley, at the 16 th slot with the same amount.
Topping the list was Ohio basketball player LeBron James, who raked in 27 million dollars in a single year, reports the New York Post.
Other sporting celebs followed James for the next three spots. New Orleans American football player Reggie Bush, 22, bagged 23 million dollars and landed the second position.
Russian tennis ace Maria Sharapova, aged 20, was third with 23 million dollars, while American professional golfer Michelle Wie came fourth with 19 million dollars.
Pirates of the Caribbean star Keira Knightley featured tenth on the list, with yearly earnings of 9 million dollars.
Among the youngest on the list was Dakota Fanning, aged just 13, who got the 14 th place with 4 million dollars.
Other under 25 celebs featured on the list included actress Scarlett Johansson - 5 million dollars, troubled star Lindsay Lohan - 3.5 million dollars, singer/actress Hilary Duff - 12 million dollars, Canadian rock singer Avril Lavigne - 12 million dollars, and Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen - 17 million dollars each.
Top 20 Earners Under 25 are:
1. LeBron James, 27m dollars
2. Reggie Bush, 24m dollars
3. Maria Sharapova, 23m dollars
4. Michelle Wie, 19m dollars
5. Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen, 17m dollars each
6. Daniel Radcliffe, 15m dollars
7. Hilary Duff, 12m dollars
8. Avril Lavigne, 12m dollars
9. Carmelo Anthony, 10m dollars
10. Keira Knightley, 9m dollars
11. Carrie Underwood, 7m dollars
12. Scarlett Johansson, 5m dollars
13. Mischa Barton, 4.5m dollars
14. Dakota Fanning, 4m dollars
15. Emma Watson, 4m dollars
16. Rupert Grint, 4m dollars
17. Miley Cyrus, 3.5m dollars
18. Lindsay Lohan, 3.5 m dollars
19. Mandy Moore, 3.5m dollars
20. Frankie Muniz, 3m dollars
- Radcliffe is highest-earning British actor - May 08, 2011
- Cyrus, Radcliffe top Forbes list of Hollywoods Highest Earning Tweens - Aug 07, 2008
- Harry Potter's Watson, Grint are Forbes' top-earning couple with $6.3bn - Jan 27, 2011
- Robert Pattinson named Britain's 'best-dressed man' - Sep 29, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe: The Wealthiest British Actor In His 20s - Dec 02, 2010
- Watson, Grint are highest-earning on-screen couple - Jan 07, 2012
- Daniel Radcliffe 'Wealthiest British Star Under 30' - Nov 30, 2010
- Harry Potter stars make it to Forbes Hollywood''s Highest Young Earners list - Jan 26, 2009
- Beyonce is richest young star with $80 mn in bank - Dec 05, 2008
- Radcliffe, Watson, make it to top 20 young millionaires list - Apr 25, 2010
- Dallas wins NBA finals Game 4 - Jun 08, 2011
- Radcliffe tops British rich list - Dec 01, 2010
- Robert Pattinson in The Sunday Times Rich List 2010 - Apr 25, 2010
- Grint and I never see each other: Radcliffe - Jan 22, 2012
- Rupert Grint wants kids to read rape-and-violence fuelled book - Oct 03, 2010
Tags: 5 million, actress, avril lavigne, blockbuster film, celebs, dakota fanning, daniel radcliffe emma watson, forbes list, jk rowlings, keira knightley, lebron james, lindsay lohan, maria sharapova, michelle wie, million dollars, new york post, reggie bush, ron weasley, rupert grint, scarlett johansson