Forbes names Will Ferrell ‘Most Overpaid Star’ againNovember 6th, 2010 - 4:50 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 06 (ANI): ‘The Elf’ actor Will Ferrell has been named Hollywood’s most overpaid star for the second year running.
According to figures compiled by Forbes magazine, the funnyman’s slew of box office bombs earned a paltry 2.23 pounds for every 0.67 pounds the star pocketed, reports the Daily Express.
He topped the list in 2009 too and was pulling in just 2 pounds per 0.67 pounds he took home.
Eddie Murphy was second on the new countdown.
His films drew 2.97 pounds for every 0.67 pounds, although Forbes’ ruled out animated movies and therefore did not include his hit Shrek films.
Funnymen Seth Rogen, Vince Vaughn and Adam Sandler also made the Top 10 list of overpaid stars. (ANI)
- Will Ferrell tops Forbes list of Most Overpaid Actors - Nov 19, 2009
- Jennifer Lawrence to get $10 million for next 'Hunger Games' - Aug 08, 2012
- Drew Barrymore most overpaid actor - Nov 04, 2011
- Eddie Murphy honored with the 'Comedy Icon' award - Mar 22, 2011
- 'Immortals' opens on a strong note at the box office - Nov 15, 2011
- Christian Slater joins list of celebrity death hoax 'victims' - Feb 01, 2011
- Tom Cruise highest earning actor - Jul 04, 2012
- Will Ferrell to stage world-record attempt with gathering of superheroes - Sep 17, 2010
- Seth Rogen is Hollywood's hardest working actor - Apr 22, 2010
- New Shrek flick to kick off 9th Tribeca Film Fest - Mar 02, 2010
- Johnny Depp named Highest Paid Actor in Hollywood - Sep 10, 2010
- Mel B patches up with Murphy - Jun 13, 2010
- Vince Vaughn ties knot in hush-hush affair - Jan 05, 2010
- Donkey from Shrek tops 'Most Loved Movie Animals' poll - Jul 03, 2009
- First three Shrek films to get 3D treatment - Apr 17, 2010
Tags: adam sandler, bombs, box office, countdown, daily express, eddie murphy, elf actor, films, forbes magazine, funnyman, hollywood, london, seth rogen, shrek, slew, top 10 list, vince vaughn, will ferrell