For Usher, son matters a lotJuly 12th, 2012 - 4:34 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 12 (IANS) American singer Usher has put aside his messy divorce with Tameka Raymond and has been praying for his stepson Kyle Glover who was hit by a jet ski and labelled brain dead.
“The situation is terrible, the praying is plentiful and Usher is there for Kyle and is being an adult in the situation dealing with Tameka. He is separating things for the benefit and respect of Kyle,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
“Usher is completely devastated and shaken with what has occurred. He is emotionally drained from the accident. He feels incredibly awful, distraught… it’s been a complete roller-coaster of emotions,” the source added.
Usher, 33, reportedly did not go to an awards show in order to support Raymond and Glover.
The musician was scheduled to be a presenter at Wednesday’s ESPY Awards - which recognise the achievements of sports stars.
- Usher's stepson is declared brain-dead after a jet-ski tragedy - Jul 10, 2012
- Usher's ex-wife cannot afford life support system - Jul 16, 2012
- Usher's stepson declared brain dead - Jul 09, 2012
- Usher wins custody battle against ex-wife - Aug 25, 2012
- Usher's injured stepson dead - Jul 22, 2012
- Usher's stepson laid to rest - Jul 28, 2012
- Usher's ex-wife to appeal against custody order - Sep 02, 2012
- I didn't suffer breakdown after 'Avatar': Zoe Saldana - Aug 28, 2011
- Saurabh Shukla's next a commercial entertainer - Nov 01, 2011
- Startled to see Sky projected so villainously: Pooja Bedi - Nov 27, 2011
- I was born to be a dad: Usher - Sep 18, 2012
- Pakistani daily sizes up new ISI chief - Mar 11, 2012
- Usher, ex-wife Tameka's stolen sex tape being offered to highest bidder - Mar 15, 2011
- Nicole Kidman 'feels love' for woman who carried her second child - Feb 21, 2011
- Rollercoaster malfunction leaves 25 hanging midair - Jan 25, 2011