For Salman’s show, Preity was the cheerleaderOctober 14th, 2009 - 11:12 am ICT by IANS
By Shilpa Raina
Mumbai, Oct 14 (IANS) Bollywood actress Preity Zinta played the role of a perfect cheerleader for dear friend Salman Khan whose “Being Human” show at the ongoing HDIL India Couture Week here late Tuesday saw many celebrities strutting down the ramp.
Dressed in a “Being Human” sleeveless T-shirt and sporting a new look with fringes falling perfectly on her forehead, the actress looked as ravishing as ever.
Sitting with her friend choreographer-turned-director Farah Khan and fashion designer Manish Malhotra, the actress started shouting from the very first moment when Salman Khan started the show and sashayed down the ramp.
“Wow! Salman! Salman!,” shouted Zinta and continued clapping till he left the ramp.
It was not just for Salman, she also cheered for other celebrities like Aamir Khan, Ajay Devgn, Akshay Kumar, Saif Ali Khan, Govinda, Sanjay Dutt, Katrina Kaif, Arbaaz Khan and Sohail Khan with equal enthusiasm.
Farah Khan and Manish Malhotra joined her and together left no stone unturned to pep up the atmosphere.
“I must tell you that my throat is already gone. I was so happy that all this shouting and cheering just happened. The show was all about being human and being together. It celebrated togetherness of the industry and this is what had me do all the shouting. But it is worth it,” Preity told IANS after the show.
Commenting on Aamir Khan’s ramp debut, she said that the actor looked cute.
“I think he was looking very cute on the ramp. He is already so charming and you can’t take that away from him,” she said.
- A kiss on forehead, from Helen to Salma Khan - Oct 14, 2009
- Helen bonds with Salma with kiss on forehead (Lead) - Oct 14, 2009
- Salman brings alive Bollywood's bygone era at couture week - Oct 10, 2010
- Katrina, Priyanka to heat up Salman's 'Being Human' show - Oct 08, 2010
- Salman Khan Walked The Ramp For 'Being Human' NGO Along With 80 Bollywood Ladies - Oct 12, 2010
- More Bollywood, less couture at India Couture Week (Review) - Oct 17, 2009
- Bollywood dominates couture week, but designs too got noticed (Review) - Oct 11, 2010
- Bollywood actresses walk on ramp to collect funds for Salman's charity - Oct 10, 2010
- Walking the ramp with Saif was special: Kareena - Oct 15, 2009
- Preity's chat show to return for second season - Nov 14, 2011
- Bollywood beauties throng Manish Malhotra's LFW show - Sep 21, 2010
- Siddharth Mallya cheers for Deepika Padukone at IIJW - Aug 16, 2010
- Salman rocks in 'Kudiye di kurti' with Preity (With Images) - Sep 04, 2012
- I was extremely nervous before walking the ramp: Aamir Khan - Oct 14, 2009
- GOW actress Huma puts her best foot forward at LFW - Aug 07, 2012
Tags: aamir khan, ajay, akshay kumar, arbaaz khan, choreographer, dear friend, designer manish malhotra, farah khan, fashion designer, first moment, govinda, katrina kaif, preity zinta, raina, ramp, saif ali khan, salman khan, sanjay dutt, sohail khan, togetherness