For Cruise life’s all about kids and movies, not moneyNovember 14th, 2007 - 10:18 am ICT by admin
“I have no iPhone, no mobile, no email address, no watch, no jewellery, no wallet,” the Mirror quoted him, as saying.
“I simply want to be with my children and make movies.
“My values for my children never change: love, responsibility, curiosity at the wonder of life,” he said.
The ‘Vanilla Sky’ actor said that the best times for him were ‘waking up and seeing Katie and Suri and giving them a hug’.
But the humble actor said that he doesn’t consider himself as an icon.
“I am the boss of 1,000 people. I don’t see myself as an icon,” he said. (ANI)
- Cruise's high-rise Dubai stunt terrified Holmes - Apr 06, 2011
- Tom Cruise wows Mumbai fans at special MIGP screening - Dec 05, 2011
- Tom Cruise goes house hunting in New York - Aug 01, 2012
- No more kids for Tom Cruise - Jun 15, 2012
- Cruise reunites with daughter Suri - Jul 18, 2012
- Cruise plans to win back Suri - Aug 13, 2012
- Cruise takes helicopter ride with Suri - Jul 19, 2012
- Tom Cruise trying to 'buy' Suri's love? - Jul 27, 2012
- Holmes wants world tour with daughter - Oct 20, 2011
- I always dreamt of making films: Tom Cruise - Dec 05, 2011
- Suri Cruise named most stylish child - Jul 24, 2012
- Tom Cruise celebrates his 49th birthday - Jul 05, 2011
- Suri shoe collection worth 100,000 pounds - Jun 07, 2011
- Holmes changes Suri's wardrobe - Jul 18, 2012
- Kidswear spells big business in India - Nov 17, 2011