For Chris Evans, comedies are like summer campsSeptember 28th, 2011 - 3:52 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 28 (IANS) Actor Chris Evans loves doing comedy films because for him working in them feels like attending a “summer camp”.
“I love doing comedies. Any film you do you can’t help but take a little bit home with you. If you are playing something really heavy and dramatic, you’re going to go home feeling a little exhausted and spent,” said Evans who will be seen with Anna Faris in the new romantic-comedy “What’s Your Number?”.
“You do comedies like this, you’re home and you are just smiling and cracking jokes. It feels like summer camp! So I’m always looking to do movies like this,” contactmusic.com quoted the 30-year-old as saying.
- Anna Faris bares all in new film - Jul 07, 2010
- Travel on highway of love with 'London Paris New York' (IANS Movie Review - Rating: ***) - Mar 02, 2012
- Repeatedly scaring viewers a challenge: Vikram Bhatt - Aug 08, 2012
- Anna Faris wants to have eight kids - Sep 30, 2011
- Winehouse obsessed with spaghetti - Apr 22, 2011
- I fight for movies I want to do: Mila Kunis - Sep 03, 2011
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Action Replayy' in Mumbai - Oct 10, 2010
- Farah finds acting funny! - Jan 27, 2012
- Evans takes therapy help to cope with fame - Jul 29, 2011
- Anna Faris not naked in 'What's Your Number?' set pics, says rep - Jul 07, 2010
- Zayed had to scold me on the sets to calm me down: Dia Mirza - Jun 02, 2011
- 'Pyaar Ka Punchnama' delightful rugged romantic-comedy (IANS Movie Review) - May 22, 2011
- 'Yogi Bear' perfect for little kids (IANS Movie Review) - Apr 24, 2011
- Chunky enjoys humour connect with young fans - Jul 26, 2012
- Southern films good learning ground for Hindi actors: Madhhurima - Sep 11, 2012