Foodie Soha Ali KhanJune 20th, 2009 - 8:40 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Royal family girl Soha Ali Khan is a simple girl at heart. We recently spoke to her about her style fundas and now we present her food habits.
Soha reveals, “I am boring person and I don’t like too many changes. I don’t like make-up but have to do it for my profession. Even where food is concerned I prefer the simple Dal Roti and vegetables. I am not a rice person. I also like Chiken, fish and white mean. I love the Bengali food that my mother cooks for us when we are in London. My father makes lovely Kebabs too. I like Indian Mediternean food and Mughlai food. I don’t like to try anything new. Yes I don’t like potatoes.”
The talented actress is all set to make her television debut as the host of India’s first branded lifestyle reality game show – Godrej Khelo Jeeto Jiyo. Produced by Big Synergy, the show will hit TV screens on June 29th - Monday to Friday on STAR Plus.
Soha has on hands Sudhir Mishra’s Tera Kya Hoga Johnny with Neil Mukesh, Tum Mile with Emraan Hashmi and Sangeeth Sivan’s Celebrate Life with Abhay Deol.
- Soha finds reality shows addictive - Aug 24, 2012
- Soha Ali Khan to host 'Godrej Khelo Jeeto Jiyo' - Jun 12, 2009
- Soha to host reality game show Godrej Khelo Jeeto Jiyo - Jun 08, 2009
- Soha to host game show, says TV was obvious choice - Jun 08, 2009
- Soha takes piano classes, pleases mommy dearest - Apr 11, 2012
- I don't want to play Saif's sister in his films: Soha - Nov 14, 2009
- Kalki loves gorging on Delhi street food - Dec 07, 2011
- Failure helps to keep you grounded: Neil Nitin Mukesh - Dec 09, 2010
- Ex-Malay air stewardess runs thriving food business in South India - Mar 28, 2011
- Mishra not pleased with A-certificate for "Tera Kya..." - Dec 14, 2010
- 'Tera Kya Hoga...' not an answer to 'Slumdog': Sudhir Mishra - Nov 29, 2010
- Youth will drive content in Indian cinema: Amitabh Bachchan (Interview) - Jun 20, 2011
- Working with ammi was bit scary: Soha Ali Khan - Mar 25, 2011
- 'Delhi Belly' budget on higher side, I'm worried: Aamir - May 13, 2011
- Youngistaan laps up 'Delhi Belly', 'Bbuddah...' enthralls families - Jul 04, 2011
Tags: abhay deol, bengali food, boring person, emraan hashmi, food habits, foodie, fundas, game show, hoga, mughlai food, mukesh, reality game, roti, sangeeth, simple girl, sivan, soha ali khan, talented actress, television debut, tv screens