Follieri happy for HathawayJune 28th, 2012 - 4:44 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 28 (IANS) Actor Anne Hathaway’s ex-boyfriend, Italian real estate developer Raffaello Follieri, is happy that she has found love again — with Adam Shulman.
“I want only the best for this person. She was very sweet to me. We had, I think, a very nice relationship. I don’t have anything bad to say,” femalefirst.co.uk Follieri as saying.
Follieri is currently in Italy - he was deported after spending five years in prison in Pennsylvania. He was reportedly arrested under the charges of fraud in the Charitable Follieri Foundation.
The 29-year-old actress had split from Follieri before he was arrested in 2008. They have not been in contact ever since.
- Hathaway engaged - Nov 29, 2011
- Anne Hathaway's beau ruined her singlehood plan - Aug 03, 2011
- Anne Hathaway's Jewelry Auction! - Jun 24, 2010
- Hathaway moves in with beau? - Dec 23, 2010
- Life is painful at times: Hathaway - Aug 05, 2011
- Hathaway, Schulman in celebration mood - Mar 28, 2012
- Anne Hathaway's boyfriend accused of theft - May 13, 2010
- Don't take things seriously, suggests Hathaway - Feb 28, 2012
- Anne Hathaway wants to be tougher - Nov 30, 2010
- Hathaway enjoying relationship with Shulman - Jun 28, 2011
- Anne Hathaway's jewelry gifted to her by ex-boyfriend to be auctioned off by the FBI - Jun 24, 2010
- Pleasing killed Hathaway's relationship - Jun 29, 2011
- Anne Hathway Moves Into Beau Adam Shulman’s New York Apartment - Dec 23, 2010
- Hathaway bombarded with letters from jailed ex-beau - Mar 21, 2010
- Anne Hathaway's incarcerated ex beau begs her to wait for him - Mar 21, 2010