Affleck and Garner put acting ban on daughterNovember 25th, 2007 - 11:25 am ICT by admin
Washington, Nov 25(ANI): Actors Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner have barred their daughter from becoming a child artist.
The couple want to ensure that their daughter Violet, who turns two in December, gets to enjoy her childhood.
Thus the two have made it clear that they are determined to keep their kid away from the limelight.
It’s important to us that she remains a kid, Contactmusic quoted Garner, as saying.
If she wants to do theatre someday, OK. But as far as making a living from it, that’s not a kid’s job. We won’t allow it,” she added. (ANI)
- No more kids for Garner - Aug 09, 2012
- Jennifer Garner is not pregnant - May 28, 2011
- Garner's daughters to name her third child - Jan 22, 2012
- Jennifer a world class mom: Ben Affleck - May 13, 2012
- No maternity wear for stylish Garner - Nov 10, 2011
- Ellen DeGeneres Treated for Chest Pains; Jennifer Garner Stars - Sep 28, 2011
- Garner in no hurry to lose baby weight - Apr 16, 2012
- Affleck, Garner expecting third child - Oct 13, 2011
- Ben Affleck Excited About Playing A Mother This New Year! - Dec 11, 2010
- Jennifer Garner uses fame for charity - Feb 08, 2012
- Jennifer Garner not pregnant: Rep - Jun 03, 2010
- Ben Affleck desperate for a son - Jan 21, 2010
- Affleck, Garner name son Samuel - Mar 02, 2012
- Ben Affleck keen to have a son - Jan 22, 2010
- Jennifer Garner's birthday bash - Apr 20, 2010