Five Rocking Men Of Indian Television In 2010December 29th, 2010 - 5:07 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Indian television is usually considered to be ruled by the women group as most of the shows are women centric and have any female actress as the central character. In fact, most of the serials are named by the name of the female leads. However, we cannot completely ignore the male actors as they have also played important roles in many shows and have a great impact on the viewers. Here, we are giving you the names of five Indian television actors, who have rocked the small screen in 2010-
1. Sushant Singh Rajput
This simple guy was a bright engineering student but left a promising career in the field to fulfill his dream of acting. You remember him as the loving, caring and doting son Manav, who is an epitome of all goodness. Even though, he was first seen in ‘Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil’, he became popular with Zee TV’s show ‘Pavitra Rishta’ and now he is loved by the fans as the romantic ,soft hearted guy Manav. His dancing skills earned lots of appreciations on the stage of ‘Zara Nachke Dikha’ and now he is looting praises from dancing diva Madhuri Dixit in ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’.
2. Mishal Raheja
He is not a typical lover boy but his strong and aggressive character of ‘Datta bhau’ in ‘Laagi Tujhse Lagan’ makes him a hot favorite among television viewers. The viewers could not stop loving his attitude and very expressive acting talent. He is one actor, who has been loved even for playing the role of a don.
3. Jay Soni
His character Ishaan in Star Plus show ‘Sasuraal Genda Phool’ has become every girl’s dream lover boy. His innocent look with a cute smile makes him popular among the girls. His character is very responsible, understanding and caring and all these make him worthy to be in the rocking list of 2010.
He is quite new to the industry but is never left behind with talent. His character Krishna in Star Plus show ‘Mann Ki Awaaj Pratigya’ made him one of the most loved lead actors in television. He bowled over many with his onscreen character, which is very aggressive, illiterate but very romantic at heart. He was awarded with the ‘favorite new sadasya’ award at Star Parivar Awards in 2010.
5. Nandish Sandhu
All of you know him more as the handsome hunk ‘Veer’ from Colors ‘Uttaran’. He started with a very low profile but as the show progressed his fans list started increasing with his charming nature. He was often in the news for allegedly dating his on-screen wife Tapasya aka Reshmi Desai. The Rajasthani boy was not shy to accept his relationship but that never affected his fans list.
We hope the year 2011 comes with much more exciting things in their lives and their fan list keeps on increasing.
- Naga Chaitanya Is Not Ready For Love! - Jan 04, 2011
- Some are trying to bring me down: TV actor Sushant Rajput - Feb 10, 2011
- People’s Choice Awards 2011: Who Ruled This Year? - Jan 06, 2011
- Special 3D stage highlight of Star Parivaar Awards - Mar 10, 2012
- We will miss our first hero: Kaka's female fans - Jul 18, 2012
- Aal Izz Not Well Between Mishal And Mahhi? - Jun 21, 2010
- Mishal Raheja To Laagi Tujhse Lagan Permanently Following A Temporary Return - Jan 06, 2011
- Nandish Sandhu Features In Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka - Aug 28, 2010
- Veteran Actor Bill Erwin, Bids Last Adieu - Jan 04, 2011
- I'm not comfortable with romantic scenes: Boman Irani - Jul 28, 2012
- Fans Divided Over Manav-Archana's Impending Divorce - May 28, 2010
- Bishwanath Basu Turns Funnyman Again - Dec 06, 2010
- Arhaan Behl seeing his on-screen saali Avantika? - Apr 20, 2010
- Sasural Genda Phool To Complete 200 Episodes! - Nov 29, 2010
- Pamper your loved one direct 'dil se', suggests Sky (TV Snippets) - Feb 13, 2012
Tags: bhau, cute smile, dream lover, female actress, indian television, innocent look, ishaan, lagan, lover boy, madhuri dixit, male actors, manav, mishal raheja, phool, promising career, rajput, rishta, sushant singh, television actors, zee tv